Author Topic: Cz Ultra Match  (Read 838 times)

Offline andyr

Cz Ultra Match
« on: March 22, 2016, 07:02:41 AM »
 Hi all ,this is my first post on your website. I'm based in the UK & am a bit of a Cz nut owning four rimfires & a 527 centrefire. I'd very much appreciate any input you guys could provide as too the benefits if any of the Cz ulta match rifle,as you al know this has a 12 groove barrel as opposed to the normal 6, its claimed the extra grooves give better stability & retain muzzle velocity over longer distances. Doe's anyone stateside have any experience of this model & if so what are your impressions??? No one in the UK appears to have any knowledge of this model & I'm drawing a blank even Cz haven't responded to my e-mails. regards Andy :(

Offline painter

Re: Cz Ultra Match
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 07:41:44 AM »
I can't speak from FHE, but in the past when Brno offered 12 groove barrels there was no reported significant gains from the same type12 groove barrel. Sorry to not be more help.
I had the right to remain silent...

but not the ability.

Offline Geosmin

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 12:18:16 PM »
Hi all ,this is my first post on your website. I'm based in the UK & am a bit of a Cz nut owning four rimfires & a 527 centrefire. I'd very much appreciate any input you guys could provide as too the benefits if any of the Cz ulta match rifle,as you al know this has a 12 groove barrel as opposed to the normal 6, its claimed the extra grooves give better stability & retain muzzle velocity over longer distances. Doe's anyone stateside have any experience of this model & if so what are your impressions??? No one in the UK appears to have any knowledge of this model & I'm drawing a blank even Cz haven't responded to my e-mails. regards Andy :(

You have a PM.

Offline targetmaster

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 08:48:16 PM »
I have an Ultra Match and it is much more accurate at 50 yards than my other 2 CZs. Accuracy is about the same at 100 yards. I have yet to try it at 150 or 200 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk