Author Topic: Sphinx SDP Compact...issues  (Read 2251 times)

Offline rollinbollin

Re: Sphinx SDP Compact...issues
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 11:58:20 PM »
Hi Blanco Nino,

Any luck with your SDP? Mine is having the same issues; started with failure to lock, then weak ejection and failure to feed and/or chamber.  I need to call them this week, hoping to hear good news on yours and Kriss service. Any tips?

Offline spcava

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 08:30:53 PM »
Hi Blanco Nino,

Any luck with your SDP? Mine is having the same issues; started with failure to lock, then weak ejection and failure to feed and/or chamber.  I need to call them this week, hoping to hear good news on yours and Kriss service. Any tips?

I hope this isn't too late, but I did a write up of my experience and tips a couple week ago.

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=90785.msg688552#msg688552

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline unionman

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 02:26:22 PM »
Curious if the problems you guys are having are on "Made in Switz" pistols or the newer Made in US ones?  I have two Swiss ones that are great, so just curious.  thanks.

Offline spcava

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 02:40:16 PM »
Curious if the problems you guys are having are on "Made in Switz" pistols or the newer Made in US ones?  I have two Swiss ones that are great, so just curious.  thanks.
Mine was Made in Switzerland.  Mechanically my pistol was perfectly functional...it was just missing the slide stop spring.  I bought the gun online and it was probably old stock. There's no telling if the gun actually shipped from factory like that or not. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline aaangel

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 12:42:46 PM »
just got a subcompact and im having the same problem with my carry ammo of choice which is the federral hst +p. i called kriss and they told me that certain +p ammo will not run. my glock 43 eats everything!

Offline gregshake2

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 12:52:37 PM »
Had problems with my sub Compact after 2 trips to Kriss it is now a tack driver now one of my favorite edc

Offline gregshake2

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 04:44:19 PM »
Were any sub Compacts made in Switzerland?

Offline seaswol

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 11:38:14 PM »
Yes, I bought it at the same time as my subcompact.  Both identically boxed "Made in Switzerland".

Offline gregshake2

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2017, 11:45:52 PM »
I have a low serial number (300125) and it doesn't say made in Switzerland my Compact says made in Switzerland. I wonder if my sub Compact is made in Switzerland