Author Topic: Solve your CZ 75 Kadet Stovepipe Problems!!!!  (Read 34160 times)

Offline CAG1

Re: Solve your CZ 75 Kadet Stovepipe Problems!!!!
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2017, 05:55:39 AM »
Thanks again to all the help. Modified the ejector as shown in the drawings and pics. Also checked the extractor. Don't know if it was fouled or just extremely tight. Only
had 50 rounds through it up to now. Used a very small drop of oil and it seemed to help free up the pivoting motion. ANYHOW, went to the range and went through 100
mini-mags without any FTE's or stovepipes. Pistol is working great and a real pleasure to shoot. Thanks to all the contributions that helped me out.

Offline luisrojasf

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2017, 01:32:56 PM »
I have no problems with the original extractor, but, if I get it, already know the solution.. Thanks..

Enviado desde mi XT1095 mediante Tapatalk

Offline sberres

« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2017, 05:16:03 PM »
Recently added a Kadet and while accurate still had some problems with ejection from time to time. Not quite regularly but enough to put a damper on the fun since you really can't clear it by typical  means. I did the filing to the ejector and the improvement is remarkable!  From like 10-20% down to 1% on the last test using the same ammomas before. 
  Only thing is that now my disco is hanging on the reset unless I deliberately let the trigger all the way back. No kits or improvements added. I'd suspect that the grit and grime from the .22's is at least partially at fault. The Omega is easy enough to detail for cleaning that it's not too big of a deal.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2017, 10:28:43 PM »
Hey SB:
Yeah, these KADETs can be a bit Ammo picky
And the fact that you're dealing with the dirtiest Rounds out there to start with doesn't help
It is interesting how a few swipes with a File, here and there, can make a huge difference in function
So tell me again how Trump will be worse then the last 8 years !

Offline CzWolz

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2017, 04:52:54 PM »
Did this fix to my kadet 2 on my sp01 tactical. Fixed all of my stove pipes. This guns a blast to shoot now.  ;D