Author Topic: Grand Power P11 K12 & other GP pistols  (Read 1218 times)

Offline BOSANACZ

Grand Power P11 K12 & other GP pistols
« on: April 18, 2016, 04:42:30 PM »
Anyone have one? I love the trigger on these. Know where I can find some night sights and affordable magazines? I just went to GearCraft Holsters to make an IWB holster for my P11 MK12.

Offline Brian Ahearn

• Easton Firearms Refinishing
Re: Grand Power P11 K12 & other GP pistols
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 10:19:38 AM »
Not a lot out for these pistols, with that said they are fantastic shooters.  I have 2 now the P1 ultra and the X-caliber fullsize. You are pretty much going through Eagle Imports/ Bersa or the European website for extra mags sights etc.  Next up for me is the P11 and then a fullsize in 10 mm or 45 ACP.  My wife and I just got back from the range, I was shooting my custom Canik Shark and my X-caliber she was shooting her custom Canik P120 and her Sig P238 ,we finally have decent weather here.  The whole Grand Power line up doe not get much publicity or the recognition that these pistols deserve , they are just outstanding shooters.
Easton Firearms Refinishing Owner/Operator
NRA Pistol Instructor
CZ Collector

Offline Roadking Moose

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 08:58:10 PM »
I have an Xcaliber I traded for with a member here (thanks jdubya!) and hardly take anything else to the range, this thing is wicked accurate and real easy to shoot.  I've made a few converts at my local range and the wife is wanting one too.  Here's a couple from 15 yards.  You can modify CZ mags to work also, but so far only the factory and not the Meggar AFC.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 09:05:41 PM by Roadking Moose »

Offline BOSANACZ

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:37 PM »
That's awesome. Glad to hear some fans on here.

Remember...it used to be Czechoslovakia. That place knows how to build good handguns.

Offline mig1nc

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 04:44:52 PM »
I have a P11, it's pretty ammo and lube sensitive, but shoots like a dream. Nothing that size comes close in performance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Offline scotsal

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 09:58:18 PM »
Just ordered a P1 from Sportsman's Outdoor. Should be arriving on Friday. Bought it sight unseen, so hopefully it'll live up to the good reviews.

Offline DubbleURX

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 08:07:38 AM »
Just ordered a P1 from Sportsman's Outdoor. Should be arriving on Friday. Bought it sight unseen, so hopefully it'll live up to the good reviews.
I saw their pricing and almost bought a P1 as well.  I ended up choosing a Beretta PX4 Storm Compact instead.  I already have a P11...excellent gun.  Its my EDCC.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

anything