Author Topic: Seriously ??  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Franz Maurer

• http://youtu.be/dtUdllX5Vpo
    • http://youtu.be/dtUdllX5Vpo
Seriously ??
« on: June 11, 2016, 05:26:02 PM »
you think you've heard it all ?
Not even close...

( 2 versions embedded in case one goes down: )

bio:
http://asmdc.org/members/a64/about/biography

there is literally nothing else I can possibly say that won't get me banned here.
75B .40 ; P-01 ; kadet2 ; samopal vz.58 ; tin foil hat.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Seriously ??
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 07:17:23 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by IMBECILES who really mean it-Mark Twain.

Sadly there are really people who vote for the imbeciles.

Offline Ritter

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 12:42:30 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by IMBECILES who really mean it-Mark Twain.

Sadly there are really people who vote for the imbeciles.
I'm going with the latter.   :(

Offline Jedman7

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 07:42:30 PM »
As we say in the south, "That guy is a mess."
"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit."
TriStar T120 & C100

Offline crewdog

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 04:17:33 PM »
The stupid runs deep in that man. I also would compliment him on his impressive command of the English language. Is there any doubt that this is why California is in the shape it is in.
Howdy, Where's the beer!!

Offline Rhino

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 04:43:47 AM »
Can I get that two minutes back please?

Offline s0nspark

• Talk is cheap!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 10:59:10 AM »
Does he have a problem with basic English?

who actually *need* a weapon like that
I heard one of my colleague *says* that they
this does nothing to *do or diminish* the Second Amendment right to *bear arm*

Sheesh... that was painful to listen to.

"A man's character is his fate."

Offline bybon

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 09:16:39 PM »
Where would one purchase one of those "bullet guns" or "pin" mechanism.  I assume the item would work on a revolver too.  Sounded like an impromptu speech in a public speaking class. :o

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 12:20:27 PM »
Couldn't finish it, the Dark Side was too foul to stand within him. He reminds me of that Congressional idiot that was worried that Guam was going to tip over if we put another 8,000 Marines on the island.
People say "As goes California, so goes the nation"...so glad to say they are dead wrong.

Offline s0nspark

• Talk is cheap!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 12:36:05 PM »
He reminds me of that Congressional idiot that was worried that Guam was going to tip over if we put another 8,000 Marines on the island.

Say what?? That is some funny stuff right there... LOL!
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 07:07:02 PM »
He reminds me of that Congressional idiot that was worried that Guam was going to tip over if we put another 8,000 Marines on the island.

Say what?? That is some funny stuff right there... LOL!

The video is still on youtube. The guy is a rep from Georgia's 4th district. Watch it you'll die laughing.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »
You can't make this stuff up, like when a news anchor kept asking NY Rep Carolyn McCarthy what a "barrel shroud" was, and she answered "It's the shoulder thing that goes up."

Offline loaded

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 05:14:42 PM »
CA sucks I need to get out of this state

Our State Government has stopped working for its citizen and is now working against its citizen. Gun Owners are citizens at least we were before today
7-1-2016
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 1135 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-Marin County) – Firearms: assault weapons.
AB 1135, as amended, Levine. Firearms: assault weapons.
(1) Existing law generally prohibits the possession or transfer of assault weapons, except for the sale, purchase, importation, or possession of assault weapons by specified individuals, including law enforcement officers. Under existing law, “assault weapon” means, among other things, a semiautomatic centerfire rifle or a semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has any one ofbegin insert severalend insert specified attributes, including, for rifles, a thumbhole stock, and for pistols, a 2nd handgrip.
• AB 1511 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Firearms: lending. A signing message can be found here.
AB 1511 would effectively end the long-standing practice of temporarily loaning a firearm for lawful purposes. Under this legislation the ability to loan a firearm to anyone other than a family member would now be prohibited, absent limited exceptions, unless conducted through a dealer. This legislation is not anymore of a deterrent to criminals than current law, as possession by prohibited persons is already illegal. Instead, the real impact is on the law-abiding. A loan and return of a firearm under this legislation would require four trips to a gun store, two ten day waiting periods and two separate transfer fees, with no tangible benefit to public safety.
• AB 1695 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
Assembly Bill 1695 would
AB 1695, as amended, Bonta. Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
This bill would make that prohibition applicable to a person who reports to certain individuals and peace officers that a firearm has been lost or stolen, knowing the report to be false. By changing the definition of an existing crime, this bill would impose a state-mandated local program. The bill would also make it a misdemeanor for a person convicted of violating this provision to own a firearm within 10 years of the conviction. By expanding the scope of an existing crime, this bill would impose a state-mandated local program.
• SB 880 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Firearms: assault weapons. A signing message can be found here.
The use of a "bullet button" currently keeps semi-automatics with detachable magazines from being classified as an "assault weapon." In banning the use of a "bullet button" the possessor will now have possession of what California law considers an "assault weapon." With this being said, the possessor will have to register that firearm as an "assault weapon" or face potential felony penalties, arrest, and confiscation of the firearm.
The explanation of registration in SB 880 means paying a registration fee and completing a registration form that contains:
A description of the firearm and unique identifiers;
The date the firearm was acquired
The name and address of the individual from whom, or business from which the firearm was acquired;
Registrant’s full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, height, weight, eye color, hair color, and;
California driver’s license number or California identification card number.
• SB 1235 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Ammunition.
AB 1235 regulates the sale of ammunition, and creates a more explicit definition of ammunition. The bill would place unjustified and burdensome restrictions on the purchase of ammunition and would require the attorney general to keep records of purchases. This legislation would further require any online ammunition sales to be conducted through a licensed vendor.
• SB 1446 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Firearms: magazine capacity.
This bill would, commencing July 1, 2017, make it an infraction punishable by a fine not to exceed $100 for the first offense, by a fine not to exceed $250 for the 2nd offense, and by a fine not to exceed $500 for the 3rd or subsequent offense, for a person to possess any large-capacity magazine, regardless of the date the magazine was acquired. The bill would require a person in lawful possession of a large-capacity magazine prior to July 1, 2017, to dispose of the magazine, as provided.

Wahoo1 again

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 06:43:51 PM »
That sort of nonsense reminds me of why I accepted a transfer from California to Texas my employer at the time (1995) offered. 2nd best decision I ever made. Marrying she-who-must be-obeyed is first.

Offline .45 acp nut

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 08:07:27 PM »
I wonder.....How do people such as Assemblyman Gibson get elected in the first place???
Sempr Fi!

anything