Author Topic: Seriously ??  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Shooter1911

Re: Seriously ??
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 01:53:44 PM »
I did not watch the video first. I started reading comments. My first impression was that the writers were being rather uncharitable with the CA politician. Then after watching it I realize they were being very charitable to him. I cannot remember ever hearing a speech based on as much ignorance as this man revealed. His lack of knowledge of firearms and firearms terminology is astounding. And as to how he got elected? By :-\ :-\ :-\ people as or perhaps more ignorant than he is.

Offline sevenpointsixtwo

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 10:17:26 PM »
Fear mongering. Misinformation. I never wanted or needed a centerfire semi auto rifle where I live. I don't currently hunt and the ranges here are all like 100 yards. But I ended up purchasing a semi-auto centerfire rifle when I realized they were likely going to ban them at some point.

I also bought a fair amount of ammo because getting cheaper online ammo is also likely going to disappear.

I now say to whomever is a democrat, no matter what state you live in, choose wisely in this election. Think about the STUPID laws in California and then think about if they were FEDERAL laws. Don't laugh too hard because the whole country suffered under the last Cilnton ban for a long, long time. This time the restrictions will probably be just as bad as California, or even worse.

Cheers.

Offline bluedog46

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 10:11:48 PM »
you think you've heard it all ?
Not even close...

( 2 versions embedded in case one goes down: )

bio:
http://asmdc.org/members/a64/about/biography

there is literally nothing else I can possibly say that won't get me banned here.

When I get the "I don't know why you need....." I often say. Ok I will tell you why, but first since guns don't kill people but thugs do. So why are we not forcing women on the public dime to submit to birth control instead of breeding what they cant feed? I have no doubt over a 15 years mandatory birth control for welfare moms will reduce crime further than what amount of rounds I carry in my magazines. That shuts liberals up pretty quick.

Offline Type5

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 10:16:20 AM »
I wonder.....How do people such as Assemblyman Gibson get elected in the first place???

Here is the scary part: they get elected by the same people you pass in the grocery store aisles.

Offline thedude

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 10:19:25 PM »
I have no idea what he was trying to say.  :o 

Offline MP2 Guy

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 08:15:51 PM »
Ignorance is bliss and he obviously has a very blissful life.  It drives me nuts when people don't understand  the basic facts on a topic they are speaking on especially when its an elected official.
CZ 40B, CZ 52, CZ 70, CZ 75 (pre-B), CZ 75 Compact, CZ 75BD Police, CZ75 P-07 Duty, CZ 82, CZ 83 (.32 & .380), CZ 97B, CZ P-09 & vz. 58V

Offline Cousin Vinnie

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2016, 01:52:51 PM »
Everybody knows who elected this congressman......just look at his district?
That tells the story!

anything