Author Topic: Anyone Have PCR/P01/ Compact Crimson Trace Grips for Sale or Know a Place?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Rocksarge

I am waiting on my CGW PCR and want some Crimson Trace Grips but I think they stopped making them.

Offline sweetCZ_PCR

I finally got around to hunting down the LG-476 grips for my PCR in 2013 and found nothing.  Contacted Crimson Trace later on and they said they discontinued them at the beginning of 2015.  Every website that said they had them did not physically have them so I set up a search in eBay and every time one comes up for bid I instantly get an email on my phone.  Here is where it gets tricky.  The first notification I got I noticed it 35 minutes later and it was too late.  The second one I got I bought the laser buy-it-now 7 minutes later for $299 new (I waited 12 months for this to pop up after talking to crimson trace).  About 5 weeks later another notification popped up and I snatched up that slightly used one for $199.

My point is if it's a buy-it-now item don't wait! 

A used laser grip auction ended around July 1st at $207.50 after 41 bids and another auction ended last week for $437 after 26 bids!!

The do pop up on eBay so keep an eye out.

Offline Rocksarge

I got bidsniped on that 207.50 auction as I was the loser.  I just watched one hit $436 this week after I bid $210.

Offline burley

$436? Wow, Mine just got back from CT after it just stopped working. Good as new now.
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

Offline sweetCZ_PCR

Burley,

If you weren't married to the laser, with the current trend you could ebay that laser grip and almost have enough money to buy another compact.

Offline Rocksarge

I am hoping the big spenders hurry up and buy so I can get one again after that.

Offline burley

Burley,

If you weren't married to the laser, with the current trend you could ebay that laser grip and almost have enough money to buy another compact.

By no means an I that fond of lasers and I was surprised how well I shot it with just sights.

A friend of mine couldn't even activate the switch 'till I told him he had to grip it harder. Helped his groups, it did :D fixing his weak grip.
And he had a Pro Tec.

Rocksarge, I'm not one to ever sell anything but if I do it'll be to you.
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
If you are looking to buy something, place a WTB in the classifieds, not here.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline Rocksarge

I get your point but I asked in here to try to find a source, not buy from the classifieds as they don't take credit card.  There is a difference.

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
Kindly read my post again. I did not say you were buying here, but if you were to decide to do that, to do so in the Classifieds and not in this thread.

There is a difference.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

anything