Author Topic: Holster Suggestions for the Kadet ???  (Read 1793 times)

EMUHuron

Holster Suggestions for the Kadet ???
« on: November 17, 2002, 04:31:17 PM »
Tried a quick search of past posts and got zero hits. :(
            I am using a Kadet .22 adapter kit on my 85B to get more trigger time at a lower cost. However, I have a Cen-Dex kydex holster that I use for IDPA and the 85 will not fit that holster with the 22 kit aboard. Any suggestions on a holster that would work for practice sessions? Holster does not have to be kydex.
            Thanks in advance.

Offline sven

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 12:11:38 AM »
fobusholster.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FH&Product_Code=CZ75

Just found this tonight.  Fits seemingly all models... I can't decide which model to get.  Let me know what other have found.

You also may wish to contact Eric:

www.angelfire.com/amiga/pcrcz/index.html

cztops

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 10:07:29 AM »
That's interesting. I don't have a problem between my 9mm and .22 slide. I guess the leather gives enough for the kadet to fit.

I don't know of any holster that is made exactly for the kadet adapter. I would not buy a kydex holster for the kadet unless I could check it's fit first.

I would check local gun stores for Uncle Mike's holsters. Case the gun, show the owner it's clear, and then check them out. I bought a nylon holster with a clip attachment and mag pouch on the front. The size was actually smaller than recommended. I prefer them tight because they loosen up after use.

Offline johnfrommd

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 06:02:17 AM »
The C75 with Kadet kit will not fit in a CZ75 Fobus holster.  When I practice for IDPA with the Kadet kit, I use my Glock 22 holster.  It works fine.

John from MD

jluntsford

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 03:43:19 PM »
I use Rescomp's CR Speed holster for IPSC competition.  The pistol fits it just fine with the Kadet conversion installed.

Offline Hakan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 03:54:38 AM »
Hi,

My CZ75 B w7Kadet kit on also will not fit my Cen-Dex IWB holster but I have no problems using my leather holster made by our resident holster master Eric..I think he can solve your problem fast.

Here is the link to his website;

www.angelfire.com/amiga/pcrcz/index.html

My IWB holster made by Eric..:)