Author Topic: Finally I'm a CZ owner (Cajun GW P-07 Urban Grey Content)  (Read 14481 times)

Offline boxer4u

Re: Finally I'm a CZ owner (P-07 Urban Grey Content)
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 08:16:41 AM »
Well that's serious BS... I can't believe they're gonna charge $30 for shipping for being a penny short.  It's things like that, that will make me not shop there.  But I get what you're saying, I too have overpaid a little just to get it now.  Nothin wrong with that!  Let us know how she looks when you get it.

Offline QBToo

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2016, 10:21:11 AM »
If shipping is free for over $500 where would you stop the line?  They have a "bottom line" is what it all boils down to.   What if it was 495?  Maybe that would make the consumer feel better, knowing they won't get free shipping?  Or they could have priced it for $539 (like the dealer in Texas) and offered free shipping.  One way or the other, they want a specific price.  If I was local I would have saved the $30 because they do have a storefront....so keeping the price low (499.99 versus something like $539) benefits their local sales.

So it's OK, like I said, the dealer in Texas wouldn't budge and so his gun would have cost me around $608 so I'm good.  I'll post a picture and a range report in a week or so.  Can't wait to get it. 

Offline wisemenofgotham

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 08:25:04 AM »
Found this on instagram, first stippled urban grey model I've found:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:10:32 PM by wisemenofgotham »
CZ P-07 Urban Grey 9mm
CGW Pro-Grade, Short Reset, Polished

Wish List:
CZ Shadow 2 Cajunized

Offline wisemenofgotham

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 08:31:35 AM »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:10:44 PM by wisemenofgotham »
CZ P-07 Urban Grey 9mm

Wish List:
CZ Shadow 2 Cajunized

Offline Kenneth

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 11:57:44 AM »
Awesome to see one that has been stippled. I will be sending mine off eventually.

I had my MP9 done by Chris Damato and it's awesome.

The new guys are cutting in the straight lines and getting artsy with the stippling. Only problem is sending all three back straps to get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline QBToo

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 10:47:30 PM »
DEGUNS.NET

$499.99 and $30 shipping, no cc fee if that matters.  They had 20 and now down to 16.

My First time buying from them but I called them a couple of times with some questions and they were very nice.

A little high unless ya want one  NOW.  Since I bought one, everyone should be getting theirs in stock at lower prices :D

HA HA HA HA....just as I predicted in my previous post, there are now a bunch of these for sale on GunBroker.  Some are way over priced but others are on penny auction with reasonable shipping.  I can't say what those will end up selling for of course but probably at a good price.  There's one for $482 & $20 shipping so that's $28 less than I paid.  But I picked mine up TODAY and will shoot it this weekend so it's all OK.  I'll start another thread on my UG next week.   :)

Offline Jdub229r

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 09:15:12 PM »
Finally I'm also a CZ owner too, just got my P07 urban grey this week. DE used the free shipping code. Love this thing, will be pounding rounds down range Saturday morning. Newb on the CZ site too, switched over from the Sig Koolaide!

Offline QBToo

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 09:35:43 PM »
Finally I'm also a CZ owner too, just got my P07 urban grey this week. DE used the free shipping code. Love this thing, will be pounding rounds down range Saturday morning. Newb on the CZ site too, switched over from the Sig Koolaide!

Glad you got the free shipping, they wouldn't give it to me....maybe they had too many complaints about it since the gun was just 1 penny shy of being eligible for free shipping.  I just sent them an email inquiring as to why I didn't get free shipping like another customer did and asked for a $30 refund.  Guess I'll see what they say, doesn't hurt to ask....all they can say is "no".    ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:04:45 PM by QBToo »

Offline QBToo

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2016, 01:37:01 PM »
Just an update concerning DE guns.  The first person I talked to said the gun had to be $500 or greater which is why I didn't qualify for free shipping.  After I emailed them I received a reply that the coupon was actually for a "purchase" of $500 or over and I could have added any item in order to get the free shipping.  They were very helpful and we got it all worked out, it was just miscommunication but they rectified the issue so all's good......

Wanted to provide the update to be fair to DE guns  ;D

Offline wisemenofgotham

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2016, 12:44:34 PM »
One last picture before sending this off to CGW for their full package:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:10:59 PM by wisemenofgotham »
CZ P-07 Urban Grey 9mm

Wish List:
CZ Shadow 2 Cajunized

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2016, 05:21:30 PM »

I know you know this but you are going to be extremely pleased with the results. I was admittedly a little skeptical the first time... now I budget CGW's upgrades into every new CZ I pick up - it is essential IMO! :)
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline scottygrape

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2016, 06:06:51 PM »
How do you like carrying with the Inforce APL?  I was thinking of getting one for my gun but I may wait till shot show and see if any similar sized, brighter options are available.

Offline wisemenofgotham

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 03:28:04 AM »

I know you know this but you are going to be extremely pleased with the results. I was admittedly a little skeptical the first time... now I budget CGW's upgrades into every new CZ I pick up - it is essential IMO! :)

Haha next is the RM06 with Mark's custom green fiber optic suppressor sights and we can be twins.
CZ P-07 Urban Grey 9mm

Wish List:
CZ Shadow 2 Cajunized

Offline wisemenofgotham

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 03:30:44 AM »
How do you like carrying with the Inforce APL?  I was thinking of getting one for my gun but I may wait till shot show and see if any similar sized, brighter options are available.

I like it much better than the Surefire XC1 that I carried in the past because of the ease of use with the APL's controls.  It's also a slim light so the holsters are not much larger at all.  A 400-500 lumen APL running on one battery would be awesome.  Until that happens, I also carry a Surefire X300U-B from time to time. 
CZ P-07 Urban Grey 9mm

Wish List:
CZ Shadow 2 Cajunized

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 10:19:40 AM »
I like it much better than the Surefire XC1 that I carried in the past because of the ease of use with the APL's controls.  It's also a slim light so the holsters are not much larger at all.  A 400-500 lumen APL running on one battery would be awesome.  Until that happens, I also carry a Surefire X300U-B from time to time.

Inforce will hopefully step up their game at SHOT show this year... they definitely need to bring more lumens ;-) I carried for a year with an APL and ended up switching to the X300U-B after a low light class. If I could mount a P3X Fury on there and still carry it that is probably what I would do:

TBH I also struggled with the APL when doing weapon manipulations - I would sometimes turn the light on or off by mistake. Otherwise, I really did like the APL - very lightweight, small and intuitive to use.
"A man's character is his fate."