Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 1301 times)

Offline rick9748

Need Help
« on: August 09, 2016, 12:52:38 PM »
Spent a hour or so trying to locate one of these things, no luck.Do any of you have any ideas on finding one.
Rating on performance of your Rami.
Thanks
Rick

Offline kkborre

Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 03:24:10 PM »
I got on the Notify Me lists on the various web sites and bought a Rami BD the second I heard about one and had it shipped.  Mine came from www.deguns.net and I love it.
"May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?"

Offline Droopy

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 02:45:01 AM »
I got my rami at the beginning of this year and was very lucky that they were available when I was looking. I also got mine from deguns and had it shipped to me for a total cost of $670. It is a beautiful little gun that I have put about 2000 rounds thru it now without 1 failure and have polished it inside and had it cerakoted just because. The kicker is that as soon as I got it my daughter has been in love with it so I have been watching it online to check pricing and availability better than when I got this one. Right now there is 1 decocker for sale on gunbroker for a "buy it now price" of $650 with a $50 shipping cost plus you will have to pay your FFL to receive it. IMHO that is atleast $50 - 100 to much for the gun unless you are rich or just have to have it rite now.

I think from the way things are going a new batch should be here soon by that I mean within the next 2-3 weeks so maybe to some that's not soon. This is partly why I think this because CZ's are all getting low but it seems that the rami and pcr's run together and both are very very scarce rite now in 9mm. The 40 cal rami has never been exactly hard to get since I started watching so if that's what you like they are always out there, myself I don't like 40 cal but that's me. But when both these guns virtually disappear its a few weeks and they reappear again but you do have to move fast with your purchase. One of the biggest reasons I buy online is to save myself money after all it's not instant gratification buying here. That being said once the new batch gets in if you shop stores and not gunbroker, which is mostly helpful in watching to see when they are coming in by the new listings, you get a much better deal at the stores. I have seen the BD models selling for between $590-640 in the more reasonable stores but the best part is shipping is between free and never more than $30.You do have to know what your own dealer charges to figure your total price.

We all know prices are driven by demand but I hope that enough of us can restrain ourselves from paying these prices of $675 + S&H + FFL cost or more for the rami when they become scarce and wait for the more reasonable prices from the more honorable dealers and stores who don't jack up prices waiting for a sucker to rob. This is still a free country and everyone can spend their money how they want  it just seems crazy to me to let someone rob me of my hard earned money when thats part of the reason I want guns is to protect myself and my property or money. Plus with the money I can save I can buy ammo to shoot with or save it towards my next CZ purchase.

Get on every NOTIFY ME list you can and watch gunbroker for new listings so when you see them getting listed you can check the stores to possibly beat the email from them or who knows when they even send out those notices. Another thing is some stores on gunbroker have internet store they may sell the same gun for cheaper it is not common but it does happen. Good luck finding one and you won't regret getting a rami if you do PM me and maybe we can work out a deal

Offline indenial

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 08:32:11 AM »
"Right now there is 1 decocker for sale on gunbroker for a "buy it now price" of $650 with a $50 shipping cost plus you will have to pay your FFL to receive it."

I don't see that price going down.  6 months from now, you'll say, I could have got one for $650.  As the word gets out, and people want them, the price will only go up, not down.  So get it now and enjoy it for the summer.

Offline Rainsong

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 12:21:51 PM »
Man, I really lucked out. I got the safety version through Iammo.com a few months ago for $480.00, shipped!  I heard others on this forum who tried to order from them were not so lucky.  For once I didn't procratinate and 2nd guess myself out of a screaming deal. ;)
Albuquerque, NM (although not really NEW, not really MEXICO!)

CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm
CZ 75B 9mm

Offline ESVA_gearhead

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 12:47:22 PM »
I found mine at the beginning of this year in a LGS just sitting on the shelf since 2012 being completely ignored by the store's normal clientele of Glock fanboys and 1911 snobs lol. No offense intended to Glock fans or 1911 fans btw, was just a joking way to say it lol. Love at first feel, had to have it! Was $529 iirc.

Offline longgonedaddy

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 04:27:03 PM »
Have you thought about using the dealer locater on CZ USA's website?  http://cz-usa.com/dealers/locate-a-dealer/  Check out the dealer websites to see if they list inventory or email them and see if they have any instock.

Offline longgonedaddy

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 05:44:42 PM »
And there is this really, really nice .40 Rami for sale on this forum...http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=78746.0

anything