Author Topic: Jerry Brown, California, and the BAN on ALL HIGH-CAP MAGS  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Ritter

Re: Jerry Brown, California, and the BAN on ALL HIGH-CAP MAGS
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 10:10:47 PM »
I mean I guess the only legislation I'm "okay" with is the background check on ammunition. I'm a law-abiding citizen, not even a single speeding ticket (although many parking tickets  ;D) so I guess this wouldn't affect me, just more of a hassle.
we should not turn a blind eye just because it doesn't directly affect us.  someday, it will be you, and then who will be left to stand for your rights?

the intent is to make self defense as difficult as possible.  democrats don't want voters to need id because poor and minorities supposedly can't get them (a lie, but let's go with it for the sake of argument).  who do you think is most adversely affected by ammo bgc?  democrats deliberately artificially raise the cost of guns by requiring ffl's, taxes, safety inspections, oppressive licensing fees...

this is the "common sense" they hope you will swallow, progressively (little by little).  the sooner people admit the end game the better.  the end argument is: A. an armed populace, or B. a disarmed populace.

Offline DeltaGray

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 09:08:35 PM »
Ritter et al, I don't live in California, I don't (for fun) want to tell you that I have a P-09 9mm.  I did however like receiving two extra magazines delivered on November 8th.  Good timing.  ;)
DeltaGray

Offline MP2 Guy

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 09:25:22 PM »
You can vote them out or vote with your feet.  Also, this law will be very difficult to enforce if people have any gray matter between their ears.
CZ 40B, CZ 52, CZ 70, CZ 75 (pre-B), CZ 75 Compact, CZ 75BD Police, CZ75 P-07 Duty, CZ 82, CZ 83 (.32 & .380), CZ 97B, CZ P-09 & vz. 58V

anything