Author Topic: Holsters for P-07UG  (Read 2226 times)

Offline ArLEOret

Re: Holsters for P-07UG
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »
Sorry don't do pics. The meta data in the pics can give where photo was taken so I don't need unexpected visitors at midnight. If you want pics pull up the Bullseye web site.

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 08:00:48 PM »
Sorry don't do pics. The meta data in the pics can give where photo was taken so I don't need unexpected visitors at midnight. If you want pics pull up the Bullseye web site.

Just FYI ... There are free tools available to remove that EXIF data in case you ever do want or need to share pictures.
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline 4Rescue

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 05:24:12 PM »
Check out Black Rhino Concealment.  They're a good one as well.  They cover a large number of makes/models, you can add extended barrel options, lights, suppressor sight needs... LOTS of options compared to many Kydex makers and solid work/fit + finish plus the now more common "90/10" mold really keeps the weapon solidly in place even when running foll-steam.  They also ship with both IWB and OWB clips and I can attest to carrying my G20 in both configurations with good results (a much bigger pistol then the P-07).

Clinger Holsters is another one I really like/use (esp love that the Single-Clip IWB holsters can be had with 30deg cant to them) as well as SHTF Gear, now Black Arch, but I have a regular PO7 V2 so I never looked to see if either can handle the taller sights (although many leave extra room so even if they don't specify they still work).  Actually looking at the Black-Arch the opening at the mouth of the holster looks a little tight for a taller sight at the front especially although it's certainly tall enough on the inside once you get past the first 1/2" of the mouth (kind of an odd design now that I look at it).

Cheers

Blue
"Participate in your own rescue."

anything