Author Topic: Any news on the Sarsilmaz CM9 gen-2?  (Read 5187 times)

Offline briang2ad

Re: Any news on the Sarsilmaz CM9 gen-2?
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2017, 09:25:20 PM »
It really is.  While this gun is unproven, I'd bet it works well.  I would expect the trigger to be amazing.  I'm telling you the gun I handled used in a local shop was this price, and the trigger was as good as a SIG Legion - easily.  And it takes 17 rd MecGars.  The polymer did feel a bit flimsy by the muzzle - (are they all this way?).  But for a car/truck gun you cannot lose. 

These have the same sights as the old model - right?  NO OPTIONS?  I guess no holsters for it either? 

Offline dwcopple

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2017, 07:01:35 AM »

Would love to see a report on the comparison to the P07. Accuracy, recoil, weight, size, etc. 
THIS ^^^

Offline Brian Ahearn

• Easton Firearms Refinishing
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2017, 10:11:38 AM »
The PO7 in decocker model would be my choice for carry over this one, only because its a decocker. As far as shooting goes I really like the new CM9 single action trigger is great, double action is much better than what you get on the new AREX Zero Sig clone.  The CM9  Sar is now even a better value at $249.00 plus shipping.  Two months ago I payed $279.00 plus shipping.  I am going to add a light to mine and use it as a house gun. You could carry it at half cock and shoot it double action for your carry gun ,but I would advise getting the PO7 Duty in decock form for carry. The PO7 has aftermarket support, night sights ,fiber optic sights Cajun Gunworks Parts for a better trigger ,holsters ,etc.  Like I said you could carry the Sar, but there will not be any aftermarket support at this time ,maybe down the road if the pistols become more popular. For the price that they are selling at I may get another one just for a spare.  I enjoy shooting it and it has worked well so far, construction is good and price is fantastic.
Easton Firearms Refinishing Owner/Operator
NRA Pistol Instructor
CZ Collector

Offline briang2ad

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2017, 11:45:45 AM »
Anyone shoot this AND a P07?  Comparison please.

It is a crying shame that a gun with a trigger this good has no real support. No sights, holsters, etc.  Heck - if it had decent fixed sights I may have ordered it already. 

If it were a 15 rd gun with P07 form factor I'd also order it.

Will the Witness P sights work?????

anything