Author Topic: Three Firsts Today!  (Read 887 times)

Offline cgoodwin

Three Firsts Today!
« on: September 11, 2016, 07:44:49 PM »
1. First time shooting the SP-01 Tactical. What a gun! I have been shooting IDPA for three years and this gun makes me feel like a Master shooter! Smooth, stable, easily controlled. I love it so much I am talking to the CGW crew tomorrow about purchasing one from them.

2. First USPSA match. Not all that different at first glance from IDPA. I am sure other clubs are more dramatically different. Stage design was a little more free flowing, no prescribed course of fire as such, but it kind of felt natural to shoot as I have been in IDPA. Could be observational bias, I guess.

3. And the best for last - First time ever I shot three perfect stages with no points down! Including a long distance, one shot bulls eye on two of the stages. I think I finished the match with a total of 10 points down, including a non-threat hit when one of my bullets passed through a threat and hit it, should have watched my angles! My speed was pretty good as well, waiting on the results to see the percentages.

All in all, a fantastic day of shooting and after many years bouncing back and forth between Sigs and M&P's I have found my ideal weapon in the CZ 75 series!

SPO1SHADOW

Re: Three Firsts Today!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:25:24 PM »
Congratulations on what sounds like an outstanding day of shooting and I know you will enjoy your new gun.

anything