Author Topic: CZ 805 parts/accessories knowledge  (Read 3579 times)

Offline sf.nm

CZ 805 parts/accessories knowledge
« on: October 11, 2016, 03:41:30 PM »
I thought it might be a interesting idea to make a thread where anybody who owns or knows of different CZ 805 bren parts/accessories mainly aftermarket ones. That way if anybody has a question about the fit, looks, & function of something they can get a answer. For example if anybody has found a way to make a bolt release or to help other 805 bren owners know the options for rails and charging handles. If this has already been done or nobody is interested then my apologies I am new to this forum.

I have just completely fallen in love w my new CZ 805 bren FDE carbine, after putting over a 1,000 rounds through it & running flawlessly on top of the amazing feel of how it shoots its become my go to rifle. I couldn't of asked for a better firearm to introduce me to CZ.

Offline AKToday

Re: CZ 805 parts/accessories knowledge
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 09:10:14 PM »
Hello --I don't have much idea on aftermarket parts, but glad to hear you like your new BREN.   Watch out, they will multiply on you !!

Offline terry6v

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 09:28:09 PM »
We need a list like the one in the Scorpion EVO forum:

I know there isn't much out there yet, but soon.
Built .300BLK AR / AAC 762-SDN-6
Bushmaster AR15 5.56 Adams gas piston driven.
Sig MPX-Franklin Armory BFS3 trigger/AAC Ti-Rant 9
HK VP9 9mm
DP-12 12ga.
CZ Scorpion Evo S3 FDE
CZ Bren 805 S1 FDE
Traded-5.56 Spike's AR15,Glock G35,HK USP .45 Expert, Walther PPQ M2
Sold-Stag Arms Model 8T AR

Offline sf.nm

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 02:46:46 AM »
I am new to the forum so I am not sure how to post pics. So I will do my best to list the parts/accessories.

www.knsprecisioninc.com
*Multiple side and bottom rail panel options including: Mlok, keymod, pic-rails.
*Different angle (bent) charging handle that help not to hit hand on scope mounts when using charging handle.
Charging handle of different color, size, and texture.
*M4 stock adapter that allows normal ar15 buffer tube to mount different ar stocks (currently out of stock according to website)
*Arm brace adapter.

www.midwestindustriesinc.com
*Mlok side panel with QD sling attachment points.

www.manticorearms.com
*Bottom Mlok forend that has multiple mounting point at multiple angles and positions.
*Slider stock.
(None of the manticore arms accessories appear to still not be available and have never been available)

www.mississippiautoarms.com
*CZ 805 bren ACR stock adapter and offer the ACR stock for sell. (I have one of the adapters on pre order that should ship this week, I already have the ACR stock so once the adapter is received I can post info on the adapter such as fit, finish, and anything anybody would like to know.) 

Offline promotemma

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 10:22:52 PM »
I am new to the forum so I am not sure how to post pics. So I will do my best to list the parts/accessories.

www.knsprecisioninc.com
*Multiple side and bottom rail panel options including: Mlok, keymod, pic-rails.
*Different angle (bent) charging handle that help not to hit hand on scope mounts when using charging handle.
Charging handle of different color, size, and texture.
*M4 stock adapter that allows normal ar15 buffer tube to mount different ar stocks (currently out of stock according to website)
*Arm brace adapter.

www.midwestindustriesinc.com
*Mlok side panel with QD sling attachment points.

www.manticorearms.com
*Bottom Mlok forend that has multiple mounting point at multiple angles and positions.
*Slider stock.
(None of the manticore arms accessories appear to still not be available and have never been available)

www.mississippiautoarms.com
*CZ 805 bren ACR stock adapter and offer the ACR stock for sell. (I have one of the adapters on pre order that should ship this week, I already have the ACR stock so once the adapter is received I can post info on the adapter such as fit, finish, and anything anybody would like to know.)

Does anybody know about the Mississippi auto arms adapter? I heard that for a few months now it just updates and says the parts are anodizing. Would love one though.

Offline sf.nm

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 04:36:01 AM »
The Mississippi Auto Arms one took a while but actually has started shipping I literally just received mine and so far it fits and feels good so far and I like how they eliminated the need for a separate rear head which also makes the overall rifle length just a little shorter. I will be taking it out to the range this weekend.

Offline sf.nm

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 03:40:42 PM »
Just thought I would let anybody wanting to know that the ACR stock adapter from Mississippi auto arms worked great with no problems. Took it out to the range put 800 rounds through my CZ 805 bren fde carbine with the ACR stock & adapter. The ACR stock & adapter felt very natural on my CZ 805 bren fde carbine & also has a nice tight lockup w no movement or wiggle. So far I couldn't be happier of course how awesome it looks on the CZ 805 is just a bonus. The wait time was worth it and from what I was told they do have everything in stock now including the ACR stock that can be ordered as a package.

Offline Doug_262

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 08:33:01 PM »
Just thought I would let anybody wanting to know that the ACR stock adapter from Mississippi auto arms worked great with no problems. Took it out to the range put 800 rounds through my CZ 805 bren fde carbine with the ACR stock & adapter. The ACR stock & adapter felt very natural on my CZ 805 bren fde carbine & also has a nice tight lockup w no movement or wiggle. So far I couldn't be happier of course how awesome it looks on the CZ 805 is just a bonus. The wait time was worth it and from what I was told they do have everything in stock now including the ACR stock that can be ordered as a package.

Please post a thread with plenty of pictures.  I have the previous version from Lucky Irishman Firearms / Lee Majors (not mounted yet) & would like to see the comparison.

Offline TATBME

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 12:26:08 AM »

Please post a thread with plenty of pictures.  I have the previous version from Lucky Irishman Firearms / Lee Majors (not mounted yet) & would like to see the comparison.
I'd like to see the new adapter up close also.

Offline sf.nm

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 12:07:19 AM »
Sorry guys im very new to the forum and don't have a clue on how to post pics? Id be more than happy to take pics to post.

Offline RSR

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 03:44:45 AM »
Pic a third-party hosting site, including your dropbox public folder, tinypic, flickr, photobucket, yahoo/google photos, etc, and then right click on the pics once uploaded for URL/public URL or the host might have a copy and paste link for you as well...

Offline sf.nm

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2016, 03:40:42 PM »
Hey everybody I apologize its taking so long to post up the pics. I'm still not 100% sure on the steps of posting the pics and have been very busy so I haven't had time to sit down and figure it out. But I will post them like I said just a little slow lol.

Offline sf.nm

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 03:48:36 PM »
On another note I've been wondering has anybody looked at or thought about modifying/making a bolt release for the 805 bren? Anybody have any ideas? In all honesty for myself personally it is not a big deal at all and I actually have come to prefer releasing the charging handle vs hitting bolt release. I have timed myself multiple times and releasing the charging handle was no slower but no faster than using my ar15 bolt release. I actually found that going to the charging handle in some cases is more efficient especially when it's cold and wet out or when in a massive hurry/stressful situation because the bolt release button can be missed. Also the charging handle is virtually in the same position as a bolt release just a little higher up so it still uses the same movement/motion. I also like being able to see that the bolt is forward which if the day ever comes (I doubt it though) where the 805 bren jams, double feeds, or doesn't completely chamber the round I can tell much faster by the charging handle with out even taking my eyes off my optics.

Sorry for going off track just now get carried away talking about the 805 bren. So now you are probably wondering why ask about a bolt release if I like using charging handle so much. It's simply because I like to have as many options as possible. I truly LOVE my CZ 805 bren FDE carbine it has taken over as my go to rifle/carbine especially now that I've put 2000 thru it without any issues. I also think for people who are only familiar w ar15's might find it easier because it makes reloads practically the same motions until they get use to a new system.

Offline CZBren805

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 02:58:13 AM »

Offline RSR