Author Topic: shadow 2 vs shadow 1  (Read 26926 times)

Offline andrew1220

Re: shadow 2 vs shadow 1
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 11:41:59 PM »
Interesting to hear everyone's feedback on the shadow 2. I don't really need one but it's just so bleep sweet looking that I want one.  ;)

If I have the chance to buy one, I probably will and see how I like it. Worst case I sell it and get my money back.

Offline Cipivts

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 04:28:44 PM »
I got one already, but i never had the chance to shoot the Shadow sp01. As Ipsc ready guns, I tried only the Tanfoglio Xtreme stock 3, and i was really impressed. Good ergonomics, good weight, very precise.
Comparing to the Tanfoglio, the shadow 2 feels a lot heavier, dry shooting drills or 1 hand shooting is challenging. Recoil is not worse than the Tanfoglio or other CZs i tried (p09-p07), actually while shooting it's very stable with minimal nose rise, but the extra weight it's noticeable, not to a point to annoy me thou.
Still needs some getting used to, actually weight is same to TS Orange.

I am womdering about the spring update... but don't if it's allowed in Production class

Offline Lockean

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 08:56:42 PM »
Interesting to hear everyone's feedback on the shadow 2. I don't really need one but it's just so bleep sweet looking that I want one.  ;)

If I have the chance to buy one, I probably will and see how I like it. Worst case I sell it and get my money back.

I hate to say... I'm not that impressed with mine and miss the SAO SP01 I built with cajun parts. The trigger sucks, and to me the slide is ever harder to grasp due to the shape. I'll be selling mine. I've had it for 3 hours. LOL
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:50:06 PM by Lockean »