Author Topic: AK47 BUMP FIRE stock  (Read 3019 times)

Offline felix

AK47 BUMP FIRE stock
« on: November 12, 2016, 05:47:59 PM »
Any Knowledgeable individuals out there know if the BUMP FIRE stock would work on the VZ58. Let me know your thoughts. THX
Love to play with fast women, sharp knives & loud guns, if the wife says it's okay....

Offline onebadrc

Re: AK47 BUMP FIRE stock
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:20:01 AM »

It will not bolt on the VZ58. It looks like the block could be heavily modified to bolt to the back of the rifle. The stock looks close enough to function if the attachment was figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CZ50
CZ82
TriStar T-120
TriStar C-100 9mm
TriStar C-100 .40

Offline RSR

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 02:45:11 AM »
Any AR or AK bumpfire stock can probably be made to function given the right adapter...  Horse's Yugo adapter might work if an AK yugo bumpfire stock exists...

The main points of adjustment/issues are whether the trigger finger supports align with the VZ58, and that the VZ58 trigger has a longer reset (and on the heavierside of pull) than those commonly used with bumpfire stocks...

Offline nickndfl

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 08:12:29 PM »
This is what you want.

Offline MeatAxe

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 02:50:57 AM »
You could probably build your own bumpski-type stock with an industrial linear motion bearing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear-motion_bearing

Offline MeatAxe

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 02:54:53 AM »
This is what you want.

That's only about $30,000...if I want to waste ammo, I can do it a lot cheaper with no NFA registration.

Offline CitizenPete

• Universal Machine Gun Model 59 (UK Vzor 59)
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 09:56:43 AM »
Any Knowledgeable individuals out there know if the BUMP FIRE stock would work on the VZ58. Let me know your thoughts. THX

The "angle of the dangle" stock/trigger is incorrect, and then there are the grip issues to work around.
CP

The post above is opinion, and I am probably totally wrong, so please pardon me if I offend anyone in any way. I am speaking only for myself and just sharing my thoughts, not trying to start an argument with anyone, and if you disagree with anything I have said, I concede your correct.

Offline felix

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 05:43:34 PM »
Gentlemen, Thanks for the input on my question. Think I'll stick with what I have and not waste ammo...
Love to play with fast women, sharp knives & loud guns, if the wife says it's okay....

Offline MeatAxe

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 07:06:49 PM »
Gentlemen, Thanks for the input on my question. Think I'll stick with what I have and not waste ammo...

That's using the old noggin! Especially since the work around to get it to work on a VZ58 looks like a royal pain in the ass. If you did get one, might as well fit it to a good AK and get the all-metal Bumpski stock for @ $450.

Although it's pretty cool to have (simulated) full auto capability without going through the NFA and a $30,000 entry fee, the novelty wears off pretty quickly as the spent shells / dollars pile up. And you have to practice to get to where you can actually hit anything at distance. Also, at least on AKs, there's at least the possibility of an out of battery detonation while cycling since safety sears (aka "auto sears" by the BATF) are a big no-no.