Author Topic: Cajun Stands Alone  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Atl_Matt

Cajun Stands Alone
« on: November 30, 2016, 06:34:24 PM »
I had CGW build a 97BD Copperhead for me a few months back and asked that it be returned for some touch up work - I wanted a bit lighter trigger - something that would match my CZ 75 Custom Shadow.

Cajun was simply amazing - no questions asked - FedEx slip sent, details requested about exactly what I wanted - call to talk it over and confirm what they were doing (and the safety considerations) and then a rapid return. I actually tried to pay these guys because I didn't spell out what i wanted from the gun clearly enough initially and they simply said "you already paid us" and that was that... Gun just got back (fast turnaround) and is simply PERFECT now.

In the world of disposable stuff, crappy / automated customer service and craftsmanship as a lost art, CGW has chosen to take a different approach and all I can say is how appreciative I am that they have done so. Reminds me what it means to take pride in your work, take care of your clients and do the right thing every time.

Satisfied customer for life.

Matt

Offline Tok36

Re: Cajun Stands Alone
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 07:02:50 PM »
Glad to hear things worked out. You are not alone.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline RandyMan

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 07:23:39 PM »
I have only dealt with CGW on one build. The customer service was also outstanding. I asked a few questions and David went out of his way to answer everything and didn't try to sell me anything. I told him that I appreciated his time and if I had any other questions I would email him, he stated to just call if I had questions.I work in customer service and wish we had more employees like this! So when I was ready to order I called and no one answered and I didn't leave a voicemail. Just a few minutes later CGW calls me and apologizes for missing the call.
That is unheard of in my world! They now have a lifetime customer and I will refer everyone I can to them!!

So Cajun does stand alone in my eyes also!

Offline DeltaGray

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 07:50:03 PM »
This is a great Subject line on this forum with good comments regarding customer service.  Some companies listen when customers ask questions and they try to understand what may not have been the best technical questions to ask.   
DeltaGray