Author Topic: What holsters fit the P-10C?  (Read 1277 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
What holsters fit the P-10C?
« on: December 03, 2016, 02:09:59 PM »
Well, right now we're working on guesswork and second hand reports, but I am TOLD that Glock 19 and CZ P-07 holsters should work. I have a High Noon G-19 rig for work, so I will be trying it out as soon as possible. Also, I'm told that High Noon may be on the ground floor on making new holsters for the P-10C, so that would be very cool, indeed.

Offline Garmanarnar

Re: What holsters fit the P-10C?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »
I am very interested in its compatibility with Glock 19 holsters that support the Streamlight TLR-1 light. I suppose it will be some time before holster makers have P10s in hand and production times will be even longer, with weapon light support few and far between.  I hope to get a Glock/TLR-1 holster in the meantime and have a P10c hiking rig ready to go.

Offline brianjkeene

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 05:19:40 PM »
My LGS has had a P10C for last month and I got the chance to try one of my G19 holsters in it - a Zorn Skinny Rig.  I am sad to say that it DOESN'T fit....not even close.  I figured maybe I'd back out the retention screw a bit and maybe it'd fit, but nope. I actually fully removed the tension screw and it wouldn't go in.  To Zorn's credit, their holsters are VERY well made and fit very very closely to the gun so I had my doubts of the P10 fitting.   The guy behind the counter said that he did try his Incog with he P10 and as long as he loosened the retention screw, it fit fine.

With that said, I ordered an Alex and Ryan Designs holster built specifically for the P10.

Offline incogneato

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 02:03:45 AM »
I am very interested in its compatibility with Glock 19 holsters that support the Streamlight TLR-1 light. I suppose it will be some time before holster makers have P10s in hand and production times will be even longer, with weapon light support few and far between.  I hope to get a Glock/TLR-1 holster in the meantime and have a P10c hiking rig ready to go.

I can confirm that Red Hill Tactical is making holsters for the P10C. Although there is no attachement menu, I emailed Robert, and he is making one for me to fit a TLR-1. I should receive mine in a couple of weeks; probably much sooner than I'll have a gun to go in it  :(

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 12:18:11 AM »
High Noon confirmed they are waiting for their very own P-10C to begin making rigs. Those will be awesome.
Too bad about it not fitting your G-19 rig. I'll try it on mine as soon as I get it!

Offline O.B.B.

• This space for rent
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 03:23:06 PM »
I've got a Bay's leather holster I carried my G23 in and the blue P10C was not even close to going in that holster.
I'll think of something witty to put here sooner or later.

RAMI BD
PCR

Offline Chrisbritt15

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
I just want the p10c lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

anything