Author Topic: What holsters fit the P-10C?  (Read 12418 times)

Offline jdchen0407

Offline chadbrochills

Offline Toby196

Re: What holsters fit the P-10C?
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2017, 12:32:45 AM »
I breezed through the thread pretty quickly, so I apologize if someone already posted this info.  Of the 3 "decent" holsters I have, this is what I've found:

1) My old (like 10-15yrs old) Blade-Tech IWB for a G19 will not fit at all (way too small for the gun).

2) My Comp-Tac MTAC for my G19 just barely fits, but it's really tight - far more than I'd like or be comfortable with.

3) My Comp-Tac MTAC for my G30, with the retention screws tightened down, fits great (nearly perfect).

If I end up up using my P-10C as my EDC gun, I definitely plan to use the G30 MTAC, instead of spending extra money on a holster that's designed specifically for the P-10C.

9/5/17 - Edited to Add: I know it's been decent amount of time since this thread started (and the P-10C has been out), so I guess it's not surprising that more and more holster makers are making P-10C specific holster.  Just as an example, I just took a look at Comp-Tac's site, and most of their holsters are now available for the P10C, including the MTAC's replacement "spare bodies", which is a nice option if you already have a current generation MTAC that you want to convert ($25 for the replacement body vs. $81 for a whole new MTAC).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:41:29 AM by Toby196 »

Offline villdetwink

« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2017, 12:30:44 PM »
Here is my BlackPoint Tactical LeatherWing...

Yeah, they are a little pricey and it is a bit of a wait, but well worth it!
Great fit & retention, BP makes awesome holsters and their Customer Service is top-notch!

http://www.blackpointtactical.com/shop/leather-wing/

Offline NCTURBOS

« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2017, 04:37:43 PM »
Has anyone tried any of the G-Code holsters for fitment? IWB, OWB, OWB-LB?

TIA,

K.

Offline Wink57

« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2017, 08:35:25 PM »
I just purchased a really nice iwb from tulster.com.  They just started making them for p10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dzldust

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2017, 10:43:55 PM »
My Safari land drop leg and Eidelon don't work  :-\
P10c with HBI trigger

Offline DartonJager

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2017, 11:24:16 PM »
New member here and was wondering if anyone knows of any Safariland ALS holsters that work with the P10C? The Safariland ALS holster is all I use for OWB carry for all my HG's so I'm really hoping I can find an ALS that fits a P10c.
I also have heard the P10c will fit well in a Glock 19 combat holster, can anyone confirm this as true?

Thanks,
DJager/Art.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:26:54 PM by DartonJager »

Offline DartonJager

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2017, 08:45:34 PM »
Does anyone know if Blackhawks new "Omnivore" universal holster will fit the P10? It's advertised as being able to fit 150+ different HG's, or supposedly nearly any HG with a under rail.

Offline HST

« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2017, 02:42:08 PM »
Vedder Holsters just released there lighttuck IWB  holster for the P 10. Just ordered mine and it's on the way.
I have one for one of my other guns, nice stuff !

Offline diernosaj

« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »
Ordered the Vedder Light Tuck IWB American Flag print on the 9th.... Waiting patiently.  Will post pictures once I get it.  Got about 100 rounds through my new p10c I picked up Wednesday.  Shoots amazing. 

Offline chadbrochills

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »
Ordered the Vedder Light Tuck IWB American Flag print on the 9th.... Waiting patiently.  Will post pictures once I get it.  Got about 100 rounds through my new p10c I picked up Wednesday.  Shoots amazing.

I have a Vedder Light Tuck for my shield and love it. I'd order one for the P10C if they would make a light bearing model, but they said they don't have any plans to do so as of yet. :(  They're somewhat local to me so I wanted to support them again but it looks like I might have to order one from a different company instead.

Offline diernosaj

« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2017, 11:39:33 PM »
I made my own thread for this but thought I'd post in here too.

Order placed late on the 9th.  Was expecting it Monday the 16th and it came in on Saturday the 15th.  First impressions of the holster.  Its living up to the hype.  VERY NICE! I like it a lot.  The retention snap is sweet.  You can tell its a quality piece.  Unfortunately I won't be carrying this gun that much.  Maybe in the winter when I can conceal it better with a jacket or something. 

Offline Roblamont80

« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2017, 10:17:40 PM »
I can confirm the Blackhawk retention holster do not work, I even removed the retention screw.
A previous post claimed the p10c wouldn’t fit a Bianchi model 100 IWB holster. Mine fits great. I have Bianchi holster for all my pistols. Some of them are very tight, especially the ones for 1911’s. To listen them up and break them in quick, I put my unloaded pistol in a thin sock and force it in the holster. I wear the holster around the house for a couple of days and switch to a thicker sock for a couple more days. I know it sounds crazy but it will stretch and break in these holsters pretty quick.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2017, 02:50:23 AM »
Yes, mine didn't fit my M-100 for the G-19, just not quite in there. I stretched it a bit with water and plastic baggies and it will work now.