Author Topic: Fancy holsters for CZ 75?  (Read 9800 times)

Offline h8louzn

Re: Fancy holsters for CZ 75?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »
Boriqua, do you have a Iwb for 75 compact? It is really a c-100 but 75 compact should work fine. Also can I get a price for that awsome work?

Thank you for your kind comments. I do make an IWB and there are a couple of pix here

http://www.boriqualeather.com/Gallery/index.php/Leather-Holsters/IWB-In-the-Waistband-Holsters

I have more pix of the black one but at the time I took the pix the seal wasnt cured enough for me to attach the hardware proper. It usually sits about 1/4 off the holster face. You can contact me through email if you would like more info.
alex@boriqualeather.com

Alex

Alex,
Can you do an iwb with 2 loops or clips instean of 1? Thanks

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 02:40:36 PM »
This is something I made ages ago .. I am thinking this is the style you are referring to but correct me if I am wrong.

I no longer make that style of IWB. I know it got really popular and so I made a few on request but I promised myself and you will read in all my ads that first .. "I make a secure and quality holster .. then I make them pretty"

I try out anything I make. I dont make mine fancy since they are just to test design and I decided for leather the wrap around style of holster is best for IWB. The mouth is far harder to crush on a fold over design with throat support than on a flat, pancake style design. I know lots of well regarded holster makers make them and more power to them but I dont like them, I dont believe it is the best design for all leather construction so I dont make them.

I did see a leather worker but cant remember the maker who does a hybrid so it is flat like the one pictured above but he designed it to have a wrap around top. Nice design and I have something similar but with my own touches in the works but until I finish stitching it up and trying it I wont make it for sale. I have been making the wrap around but with straps at the throat since about '95 and believe in the design. I can certainly do two straps on the wrap around at the throat but I dont think that is what you are looking for.

For info purposes ... here is a message I just received yesterday from a customer who bought my IWB for his shield with the offfset clip

"I really like how the offset clip let's me get a true 12 o'clock carry. Walking the dogs in the warm weather has never been so comfortable. I went back to the small auto in your holster since the revolver printed badly at 12:30-1:00"

The kydex body flat designs with clips on either side should work well and one of the site sponsors sells them. I believe "High Noon" has them

Offline h8louzn

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 01:46:52 AM »
Yes thats what I was talking about. It will be for a tristar c-100 so I guess a cz 75 compact? I perfer to carry at or around 3-430. Thats why I was thinking 2 loops. I dont need pretty just effictive.. PM me a price and timeline if you would like. Thanks again.. Eddie

Offline Hawker800

Fancy holsters for CZ 75?
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »

TT Gunleather.

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 01:07:42 PM »

TT Gunleather.

Yea I have been at this a good long time and have a good following but .. Props to TT Leather .. that is a great design alternative that gives the double clip and retains the best parts of the old style IWB holsters. Beautifully engineered !! Beautifully executed!

In my own carry I still prefer the smaller profile of the standard wrap around because it is crazy hell hot in AZ about 6 months of the year. I just dont want that much leather between me and my pants.

Eddie
This is how it fits at about 4 oclock. This was my test piece when I was developing it. I dont do any business on PM but you are more than welcome to email me if your interested. I can follow the project easier. Im old. alex@boriqualeather.com

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2017, 02:29:28 PM »
Just had to post this one .. the shame is the pictures do not show how absolutely cool this one came out. The contrast on the scales is a lot more dramatic in person.

Brown Dragon Scales

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2017, 02:34:25 PM »
I don't know if you're allowed to post such beautiful work anymore... I don't need a holster but these are making me try and find ways to "need" a holster.

Very very nice work!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline Tool

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 11:06:25 PM »
How much and how do I order,  thank u sir,  there beautiful

Offline KME

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2017, 10:39:32 AM »
The Dragon Scale pattern sold me. I asked Alex to make me a holster and magazine pouch for my 97B. Here is the great thing with Alex, your holster is virtually infinitely customizable for patterns and colors. And the price is silly inexpensive for custom work.

I do not have a holster for my P-01 but rather than buy a Blade Tech, I am going to wait until Alex decides to purchase a mold for the P-01. I have a Blade Tech for my D PCR but I am shopping Alex's website for my next birthday present to me.

BTW, I live in Los Angeles County so no open or concealed carry for me. The holsters are strictly for range use.  But I am going to have the coolest looking holsters at the range.

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2017, 11:30:43 AM »
Ok maybe its cheating because its for a 1911 Commander and not a CZ but I think its too cool not to share. I have been working on this off and on for over a month. The inlay is Toquilla straw from a Genuine Panama Straw hat and its sewn with a thread called Havana Cigar which resembles a cigar wrapper. I'm pretty happy with it. If your interested you can see some close ups here

http://www.boriqualeather.com/Gallery/index.php/Leather-Holsters/Panama-Straw

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2017, 12:21:33 PM »
and to keep it CZ related ... an IWB for a board Member in Mahogany and cordovan with Havana Cigar stitching. I dont think the pictures look half as good as the real thing but its what I got. Every stitch done by hand with an awl and a home made stitching pony.

Offline Meridian

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »
Those are beautiful, Alex.
Really great work!

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2017, 03:10:49 PM »
very nice work. These are beautiful.
I would like to own a couple of those
I sent you an email!

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline Hawker800

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2017, 06:23:30 PM »
Like it!

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2017, 08:27:47 PM »
and to keep it CZ related ... an IWB for a board Member in Mahogany and cordovan with Havana Cigar stitching. I dont think the pictures look half as good as the real thing but its what I got. Every stitch done by hand with an awl and a home made stitching pony.

Absolutely gorgeous. Quick questions, is that an adjustable cant, or just the way the clip attaches? If no, do all your IWB's have straight cant?, forward cant?
    Just curious, love your work.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.