Author Topic: Fancy holsters for CZ 75?  (Read 9743 times)

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
Re: Fancy holsters for CZ 75?
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2017, 10:19:20 PM »
It actually rides with a cant but is not adjustable. You can see a couple pix on how it rides here
http://www.boriqualeather.com/Gallery/index.php/Leather-Holsters/IWB-In-the-Waistband-Holsters

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2017, 12:02:10 PM »
Thank you sir.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Meridian

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2017, 07:46:59 PM »
I'm the proud owner of the mahogany and Cordova AIWB that Boriqua pictured earlier...
Received it today. Superb craftsmanship! Very impressed...
As for cant, it's perfect. I normally carry a RAMI, AIWB, in a High Noon kydex. Zero cant, but the short grip of the RAMI allows for this without printing.
I was concerned that a longer-gripped piece like a PCR would print without some cant.
The Boriqua cants just enough to "kick" the grip up, and to your centerline. This keeps the grip from showing proud under a light shirt.
Works beautifully!
Nice job, Alex...I'll be ordering another soon.

Offline Pennywise827

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »
Wow read all 4 pages, and I can assure you I will be ordering one soon. I just had a warbird convertible commissioned for my 1911 or I'd be ordering one for it too.

How do you preferred to be contacted, PM or email?

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2017, 10:26:33 AM »
Did you get my paypal?

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2017, 10:56:21 AM »
Did you get my paypal?

RCG
Sure did? Thank you for your order. I will have a batch to send out to some expectant owners early next week along with a batch of IWB for general sale in the classifieds.
Alex

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »
So you guys dooooooo like shmancy holsters!!   ;D

Here is one for a board member, my first holster for the CZ 97. Pattern fit like a glove. You guys that have worked with me know I give you a ton of options and exchange a boat load of emails to beat around ideas so I can get you something you are happy with. So after some discussion with this gentleman we arrived at

Dark cordovan on the ears with a lighter cordovan in the design area. I misted the edges of the holster with a black fade and then individually airbrushed black on to the bottom portion of each scale so the brighter cordovan ridge would pop. Airbrushing that tight is a challenge but I think it was worth it. Then I put it together with Havana Cigar thread. Add a matching mag pouch and ... well I hope he likes it!

There are more pix here if you just want to see it from different angles.
http://www.boriqualeather.com/Gallery/index.php/Leather-Holsters/CZ-97

Offline villdetwink

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2017, 12:33:58 PM »
So you guys dooooooo like shmancy holsters!!   ;D

Here is one for a board member, my first holster for the CZ 97. Pattern fit like a glove. You guys that have worked with me know I give you a ton of options and exchange a boat load of emails to beat around ideas so I can get you something you are happy with. So after some discussion with this gentleman we arrived at

Dark cordovan on the ears with a lighter cordovan in the design area. I misted the edges of the holster with a black fade and then individually airbrushed black on to the bottom portion of each scale so the brighter cordovan ridge would pop. Airbrushing that tight is a challenge but I think it was worth it. Then I put it together with Havana Cigar thread. Add a matching mag pouch and ... well I hope he likes it!

There are more pix here if you just want to see it from different angles.
http://www.boriqualeather.com/Gallery/index.php/Leather-Holsters/CZ-97

Glad your holsters are doing so well Alex.
Happy to have the first Boriqua Dragon Scale holster!

Offline viking499

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2017, 12:44:01 PM »
Wonder what one of those would look like for a CZ PCR? ;) ;)

Offline villdetwink

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2017, 12:51:25 PM »

Something like this...

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »
those are just awesome holsters, I will be giving a few of them as Christmas presents this year I am pretty sure. The price is very very reasonable for such craftsmanship in a holsters.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline viking499

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2017, 05:43:56 PM »

Something like this...

Thanks for the pic.  I was hoping he would post a picture of the one he is doing for me. ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:12:17 PM by viking499 »

Offline t107

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2017, 06:28:17 PM »
Very Nice Work They are Beauty's !

Offline DeltaGray

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2017, 07:23:28 PM »
Very nice stitching, scales, basket weave and other patterns.  I enjoyed the pictures but I smile  :) even if I don't own a CZ 75 or 97.  What size are the belt loops (e.g. nominal 1 1/2" and/or other)?

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2017, 07:41:56 PM »
Very nice stitching, scales, basket weave and other patterns.  I enjoyed the pictures but I smile  :) even if I don't own a CZ 75 or 97.  What size are the belt loops (e.g. nominal 1 1/2" and/or other)?

Thank you for the kind words. I work to make something I can beam over when it leaves. One recent order for a rami started out in a way I didnt like .. I contacted the buyer and said .. give me another couple of days because I need to start over.

Hey .. Its an advanced hobby. I want every piece to be someones point of pride. If I dont like it I dont send it or I finish it at some point and sell them as "opps" holsters with full disclosure. I have two coming soon!  :-[

I never sell anything .. even opps that I dont think is safe and functional but sometimes I dont like the stamping or carving or something Funky happened with the color. Usually things only another leather worker might turn their nose up at. I dont try and pass them off. If you paid full price you are entitled to my best efforts and someone else might not mind my booboo and doesnt mind saving half.

My standard belt punch is a 1 5/8 inch by about 1/4 but I have done pieces for guys duty belts which need to be a larger.