Author Topic: Fancy holsters for CZ 75?  (Read 9801 times)

Offline DeltaGray

Re: Fancy holsters for CZ 75?
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2017, 07:50:53 PM »
Thanks for the answer.  I was hoping that I was the first person to ask my question.  I was trying to help but I did not say that in advance. I like this forum but I am on others and write on another.

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
Thanks for the answer.  I was hoping that I was the first person to ask my question.  I was trying to help but I did not say that in advance. I like this forum but I am on others and write on another.

You were indeed. Most of the guys who order from me though ask about the slot size when they order. I spend a good deal of time going back and forth to make sure everyone gets what they want but I thank you for asking publicly!

Offline viking499

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2017, 08:51:51 PM »
Wonder what one of those would look like for a CZ PCR? ;) ;)

Something like this...

I got mine this week that is similar to this, but tan in color and with Boriqua custom touches.  It is definitely a fine piece of craftsmanship.  If I get a new picture hosting site, I will post some pics.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:11:04 PM by viking499 »

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2017, 09:59:06 PM »
Just got my Rami holster in today, man what a nice piece of leatherwork! Boriqua is great to work with, couldn't be happier with mine!

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2017, 10:03:23 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2017, 02:43:03 PM »
Yay ... Finally something for me. I never ever make anything for myself and when I do it is usually some cobbled together ugly stepchild. I have carried my cz compact for almost a year in a cheap kydex IWB. I DONT EVEN LIKE IWB!

So I started this about a month ago and just finished it. I will say I am happy it is breaking in pretty quickly considering its 7-8 oz body and 7-8 oz support. 4 hours wrapped in wax paper and it is almost perfect already.

Because of where I live I dont worry to much about deep concealment. Printing is just fine and no one is looking at me that closely to notice. I like the convenience of on and off for most of my activities. For hiking, general bouncing around and deeper OWB concealment I still like my pancakes best because they stick to your body but I do prefer in most instances a snapcake or paddle. I spend most of my day around the house so its nice to just slip something on when I go for a trip.

But

I couldnt find a paddle holster. The only one I could find was a czech one on ebay that was purported to be used by the PD. Was a fine looking holster and I think I even liked the retention device but it seemed a little bulky. I even tried to get some Kydex guys to make me one but as you know the CZ community is a bit under served so not alot of guys that even invested in the molds. I decided to make one. I saw one or two flat designs but they also seemed to bulky. Its hot I like things small.

I have actually never made a paddle holster so this one will be my test piece. I found a guy on ebay selling the paddles and well here are the results. Sewn in sight channel, Black body with Mahogany support and cigar thread. There are rubber washers between the paddle and the body and of course solid brass screws because I have a thing for brass.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2017, 02:55:43 PM »
Looks good. Think you're on to something.
   If you make it, they will buy.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2017, 09:45:52 AM »
Can you get a link to the paddle guy on ebay please?

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2017, 12:14:20 PM »
Can you get a link to the paddle guy on ebay please?

RCG

Here is the seller. He also has some nicely priced kydex just not for the no rail cz compact.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/OWB-PADDLE-For-Owb-Holster-/282520042492?nav=WATCHING

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2017, 02:23:36 PM »
My holsters showed up last night.......They are beautiful!!!!
They are really unbelievable quality, workmanship and they look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for 68 bucks a piece you cant find anything like these anywhere.
I have paid a lot more for holsters and I have gotten a lot less and was happy.
these holsters are top notch! They are perfectly formed. They are made from high quality leather.
They are stitched impeccably. They are absolutely beautiful!

If you want to carry your gun in an awesome holster, get one of these.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline STROKEDOUT2012

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »
Email sent, very interested in your awesome holsters!!
Thanks Chris