Author Topic: My first CZ Pistol will be the Shadow2  (Read 328 times)

Offline Shadow2

My first CZ Pistol will be the Shadow2
« on: December 29, 2016, 09:24:03 PM »
OK so my minds made up, my first introduction to the CZ pistol world is going to be the Shadow2.

Why? Why the hell not.

Offline Scarlett Pistol

Re: My first CZ Pistol will be the Shadow2
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 09:26:15 PM »
OK so my minds made up, my first introduction to the CZ pistol world is going to be the Shadow2.

Why? Why the hell not.
Excited to hear your review and thoughts!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

"In God I trust. All others must supply data."
"I respect that the choice of pistols is very personal. Although, if someone is devoid at least one CZ, they've chosen the wrong pistols"  - Scarlett Pistol
1) CZ 75 Compact Classic - 9mm
2) CZ SP-01 - 9mm
3) "SP-01 Compact" (CZ 75 Compact)

Offline stuffgeek

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 10:07:31 PM »

Why? Why the hell not.

Go big or go home! Nice choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shadow2

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 10:31:45 PM »
Go Big, Pretty much ... and I look forward to posting my thoughts once I get my hands on it.

Why? Why the hell not.

Go big or go home! Nice choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Steevo

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 04:05:28 PM »

Why? Why the hell not.

I own the Urban Grey version and I love it. There's a bunch of people at my club/range that own them and from all accounts we're all happy with the purchase.

Some people (that do not own one) complain that it's "too heavy" but it's fine for a sporting pistol IMHO. I would imagine it's weight and length would make it less popular as an open carry defensive weapon and it's size would likely rule it out concealed carry. It's designed for sporting use.

Accuracy wise, well that largely comes down to the user but in my case I've got mine dialled in and can pick off sub half inch targets from 10m (35') when taking my time.

Looking forward to reading your findings.

Steve

Offline Shadow2

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 01:41:19 PM »
I'm hoping the nitride version are available right away or I may be waiting a little longer. It should be a fun first day at the range, I plan to call up my buddies we can line the guns up which would be 75B with home trigger job, a CZC Accu my buddy went full tilt, Extended match barrel version with the higher cuts.

Should be fun.

Why? Why the hell not.

I own the Urban Grey version and I love it. There's a bunch of people at my club/range that own them and from all accounts we're all happy with the purchase.

Some people (that do not own one) complain that it's "too heavy" but it's fine for a sporting pistol IMHO. I would imagine it's weight and length would make it less popular as an open carry defensive weapon and it's size would likely rule it out concealed carry. It's designed for sporting use.

Accuracy wise, well that largely comes down to the user but in my case I've got mine dialled in and can pick off sub half inch targets from 10m (35') when taking my time.

Looking forward to reading your findings.

Steve