Author Topic: e-mail to Tanfoglio, in Italy  (Read 5754 times)

JesseJames10mm

e-mail to Tanfoglio, in Italy
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 03:42:08 AM »
here is a photo of mine. What i am saying is in the photo i can see where the lugs are cut into the barrel for the barrel to slide lock up. What i am woundering is if the slide for the 10mm opening is cut more to allow the longer cartrage or if its standard on all of the slides.

i9.photobucket.com/albums...ness13.jpg

i9.photobucket.com/albums...ness12.jpg

Jesse

Cobra44

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2006, 11:14:23 AM »
You did a much more eloquent job of describing the process, and I admit, I may have used some terms, not in the best light of a description, but my whole point of my post, was to try to explain that the Barrel is by far the most important, and at the same time most vulnerable, part of the firing process, by pointing out that it would be the first to suffer, then the slide would be the next to suffer, and only if ever would the breach face or rearward portion of the Simi Auto Weapon, ever show damage, except that because it is part of the slide, would be damaged, and most likely not useable.

Cobra44

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:59 AM »
JJ, The link did not work for me!

Cobra44

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 11:26:36 AM »
This is the Photo I hope it is what you were wanting, but know I am not a professional.

Removed Link

I took this one outside to try to improve the image some let me know if it answers your question

i101.photobucket.com/albu...0SWCal.jpg

JesseJames10mm

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2006, 03:07:10 AM »
ok link fixed