Author Topic: Cajun Gun Works 97B "E" Titanium is Home!  (Read 11883 times)

Offline Masonread318

Re: Cajun Gun Works 97B "E" Titanium is Home!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2017, 02:46:02 AM »
Oh wow. I like that. I think cz had all kinds of new grips for the 97 now. I'm digging the burnt orange ones. How much did it cost you to paint yours. That's freaking nice.

Offline Captain Jack 805

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2017, 10:17:56 AM »
Oh wow. I like that. I think cz had all kinds of new grips for the 97 now. I'm digging the burnt orange ones. How much did it cost you to paint yours. That's freaking nice.

Thank you, and yes CZs are almost like Barbie Dolls in terms of customization. The Frame Cerakote was $150 or so if I remember correctly. I like the 2 tone look myself but you can do the whole gun as well.

Offline Masonread318

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2017, 05:38:13 PM »
Thanks. I'm seriously considering it.

Offline Sooltauq

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2017, 08:15:03 PM »
Sweet! For my big hands, the aluminum grips were just too thin, and so I ordered the rubber grips which are just perfect for me.

FWIW, the SP-01 is the perfect range pistol. Shoots 9mm (cheap), recoils like a .22LR, and is perfectly ergonomic. The only bad thing is that it is an ammo hog, i.e., with the big magazine and nominal recoil you can easily go through 400-500 rounds and still be wanting to shoot. Shoot the paper targets, shoot the steels, shoot the paper targets so more, shoot the steels some more, repeat . . . . . way too easy to burn through $100 of ammo in an hour.
CZ 75 SP-01, 97, P-01, PCR, P-06, P10C

Offline Captain Jack 805

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2017, 11:25:31 PM »
Sweet! For my big hands, the aluminum grips were just too thin, and so I ordered the rubber grips which are just perfect for me.

FWIW, the SP-01 is the perfect range pistol. Shoots 9mm (cheap), recoils like a .22LR, and is perfectly ergonomic. The only bad thing is that it is an ammo hog, i.e., with the big magazine and nominal recoil you can easily go through 400-500 rounds and still be wanting to shoot. Shoot the paper targets, shoot the steels, shoot the paper targets so more, shoot the steels some more, repeat . . . . . way too easy to burn through $100 of ammo in an hour.

I agree, the SP-01 is the gun that I would keep if I could only keep just 1 (heaven forbid! :o) It is able to do everything well and makes you look like a good shot, especially after a trip to Louisiana!