Author Topic: Aerospace Arms  (Read 2654 times)

Offline ThompsonCustom

Aerospace Arms
« on: January 03, 2017, 04:52:21 PM »
I would like to introduce my new website www.aerospacearms.com

My cousin and I decided to get into the firearms business by starting with a website based around ar-15's sorry no CZ's yet but we have been talking about getting a FFL so we can sell lowers and complete ar15's and if we do I'll make sure I get some CZ's on there and a discount code for all the forum members here. Everything on the website right now is listed at MAP which is minimum advertising price set by the wholesaler.

If ar-15's interest you there a handful of different items on the website now and we are working to add more all the time, I also have cheap tula 9mm and 45acp ammo on there, USPSA Targets, red dots like the cmore, fastfire, deltapoint, so on.

So if you guys get bored give her a look and tell me what ya think.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 05:13:18 PM by ThompsonCustom »
www.AerospaceArms.com Current Deals:
Faxon 16" Pencil Barrel $148
21% off all magpul products code: "magpul"

Offline Earl Keese

Re: Aerospace Arms
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 05:29:36 PM »
Nice looking website. Congrats and good luck! Any plans to add more 18" uppers/barrels?

Offline ThompsonCustom

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 08:10:47 PM »
Yes as time goes on we will get more and more items added to the website, I already have dealer accounts setup with a handful of different company like Faxon, V seven, A2 armament, etc. If there is something inparticular you or anyone else is looking for I can look to see if I have a dealer acc setup with them already or I'll get one.

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 10:03:15 PM »
Nice! Just don't pay for cheap links and SEO from India or elsewhere. Online branding and marketing takes work and your company isn't worth risking over going cheap. I saw it so many times when I was doing strictly digital marketing. Write product reviews, how to's, and anything you think is relevant to you consumers. Link to (reference) other relevant articles within your site. Share the content wherever you customers may be (blogs, forums, etc.). There are so many shady "SEO" companies. Read sites like  https://moz.com for good white hat digital marketing. Best of luck as you make your way!!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline ThompsonCustom

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 01:38:11 PM »
Thanks for the tips My cousin has been working on the SEO side of things alot more than me but we don't plan on outsourcing any of it to china or india.

Nice looking website. Congrats and good luck! Any plans to add more 18" uppers/barrels?

Added a couple faxon 18" barrels for ya along with some other new stuff to the site

Offline tattooo

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 01:56:57 PM »
Site looks cool....Good luck with your endeavor.....

Offline jameslovesjammie

• The Last Best Place
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 11:30:25 PM »
I wish you the absolute best of luck in your endeavor!

I've really enjoy your posts here and on Enos about your CZ modifications.  If you ever DO decide to get your FFL manufacturing license, I'm sure you could get some business from Open guys wanting to use the CZ platform!

Offline ThompsonCustom

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 09:24:53 AM »
Ya that would be pretty cool to build custom guns but it would be down the road a ways for sure. The gun i made that got the most request to be built was the XCR so i would probably start there but i have a couple ideas for a modifyed TS for limited and so on.

Another thing i would like to do if we carry guns is have cz factory mags much cheaper than you can currently get them. Wholesalers and cz usa all want 40+ for stock mags when you can get them for 20bucks from cz directly over seas. So i would like to import say 100 mags at 20 bucks each and when the shipping is devided over a 100 items it should be next to nothing so the list price could be 25-30 bucks a mag.

Just some thoughts for down the road.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:59:03 AM by ThompsonCustom »

Offline Colorado Shooter

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 11:15:53 AM »
What about LR 308 parts for large frame AR's?

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 07:25:04 PM »
Good luck to you
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline ThompsonCustom

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »
What about LR 308 parts for large frame AR's?
We might branch into 308 stuff at some point but not right off the bat, I had a ar-10 and really liked that gun besides the weight.

Good luck to you
Thank You Sir

Offline Otto N Sure

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 03:40:47 PM »
Starting a new business is a huge challenge! Good luck to y'all. I am VERY impressed by the website. They can be a real pain. I only wish my website was close to this cool. (I'd post it, but the mods are soooooo picky as it isn't gun related :) )

Otto