Author Topic: The Hudson H9 Revealed...  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Moondo

Re: The Hudson H9 Revealed...
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
It reminds me of a Steyr M9A1.

Offline muggia59

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 08:02:19 PM »
I second it having resemblance to a Steyr. Doesn't have an undercut under the trigger, which makes me wonder how comfortable it is to shoot. If it is reliable, that would be my main concern. I like odd things, as long as they work right.
CZ SP01 Tactical, CZ SP01 Phantom, CZ P07, CZP01, CZCadet kit, CZ Scorpion EVO S1.

Offline dreith92

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 08:39:24 AM »
The H9 answers my want for an all metal frame without the hammer. The slide can only sit so low on the frame with a hammer. It looks to use the same concept as the FK BRNO by putting the mechanical portion of the recoil system in line with your hand. You still have the slide mass moving but it has a low bore axis. Trigger isnt under cut though so I have to wonder about grip angle and feel

The claims are high to compare the trigger to that of a 1911, if the claims are reasonably sound, and it has superb reliability I would say it is worth the price point.
SP-01 (cajunized), SP-01 tactical Urban gray supressor ready, kadet II kit, P-01(cajunized), Tactical Sport 9mm, CZ97B, Tristar T-120(cajunized), Dan Wesson Bruin .45acp, Scorpion EVO pistol, Bren 805 Carbine

LIFE IS A DYING BATTLE, KILL IT IN KINDNESS.

Online eastman

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 07:06:06 PM »
I'll put it on my "Guns I'd like to try shooting sometime" list, but I doubt it will make the "Guns to Buy" list.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline Colorado Shooter

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 07:10:19 PM »
It's like a chimera. A little bit of everything.What market are they going for? 4.25" barrel, 36oz empty, 15rd mag capacity and a ugly integrated rail. I'd rather spend a few hundred more and get an STI 2011 with a real SA trigger, more capacity, lighter weight and a huge aftermarket for parts.

Offline streets ahead

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2017, 06:31:48 PM »
I'm very curious about this gun. That dropped guide rod/recoil spring assembly and low bore axis ought to make this incredibly flat shooting.  If it tames muzzle flip like it's designed to do, I consider it anything but a novelty.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

anything