Author Topic: IDPA membership card?  (Read 443 times)

Offline baldrage

IDPA membership card?
« on: January 14, 2017, 03:54:51 PM »
I shot my first IDPA match last September and immediately went on-line and signed up for year's membership.  Received an email with my membership number, but never received an actual membership card in the email.  I sent an email to IDPA world HQ and (shocker) never got a response. 

I've only shot two matches to date, neither of which was a qualifier, so wondering if I need to shoot a qualifier before I'll get my membership card, or if this is just a snafu?  Appreciate anyone else chiming in with what I should expect and if you can point me toward a more useful POC than the generic info@idpa.com email address.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:34:02 PM by baldrage »

Offline Canuck44

Re: IDPA membership card?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »
All the club needs is yout IDPA number to enter your Classifier score.  I enter them all the time for our members.  No issues to be concerned about.

Take Care

Bob
Je Suis Charlie

Offline IDescribe

Re: IDPA membership card?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 08:08:13 PM »
so wondering if I need to shoot a qualifier before I'll get my membership card...

No, you don't.  They should have sent you a relatively large packet in the male.  Send another email, and make sure you give them you membership number.  Directly ask them to send you another start-up packet, including a membership card.

When did you email them the second time?  If it was recently, they may have just executed the process to send you a new packet in the mail, and just didn't let you now what they were doing.

anything