Author Topic: Licensed carrier intervenes in TX mall shooting  (Read 559 times)

Offline slimjim

Re: Licensed carrier intervenes in TX mall shooting
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:19:15 PM »
Why did the "Coward" with the permit wait till someone gets killed before he did anything? A real POS!

Offline rhart

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 11:24:26 PM »
Maybe he didn't have a clear shot until the person fell from being shot. Who knows? I'm going to wait until more details come out before passing any judgments. Too early and too little information to make a reasoned judgment.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 11:51:06 PM »
Why did the "Coward" with the permit wait till someone gets killed before he did anything? A real POS!
    Without knowing the full details, how can you make that assumption? Maybe he just showed up when the shooting occurred? Maybe it all happened so fast that it was simultaneous.
   Clear shot?, getting family out of harms way first?, shock- unless you've been in an actual gunfight, no one knows how they'll react?
    Too many what ifs for me to pass judgement.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 05:03:12 AM »
    Without knowing the full details, how can you make that assumption? Maybe he just showed up when the shooting occurred? Maybe it all happened so fast that it was simultaneous.
   Clear shot?, getting family out of harms way first?, shock- unless you've been in an actual gunfight, no one knows how they'll react?
    Too many what ifs for me to pass judgement.

^^^^All of this is a fact. Unless you are attacked directly such as getting in your car or a perp has entered your home at 3am you better know the situation before you start blasting away. What if the guy you kill turns out to be another good guy with a permit like you?

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • Fascinating
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 05:58:12 AM »
And this folks, is why we don't have these kind of discussions here. People, not in possession of the full facts, going off 'half cocked' and getting themselves into arguments which lead to harsh words, bad feelings, and eventually someone gets shown the door. All over a news story.

Locked.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

anything