Author Topic: Bought a non CZ pistol.... Arex Rex Zero 1S....  (Read 5235 times)

Offline DougC

Re: Bought a non CZ pistol.... Arex Rex Zero 1S....
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 03:29:00 PM »
The gun is manufactured in Slovenia fellas. Even though not too many super great pistols have come out of there, I think this sets a new benchmark in quality for less quantity($$$) still standing by for the news on when a compact will come. This is something I'll follow for a long time. Been watching for almost 5months now. The FIME group said in an email about the AREX 1S Compact: basically they have no idea when to expect a compact model. But that it is manufactured and sold overseas. Now we have to wait. Hopefully not for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've really been enjoying mine! Glad I bought it and will most likely be getting a Compact as well. I had been looking at getting a Legion 226 until I found this gun.... can buy the 1S and the 1CP for the price of the Legion.... was a no brainer to me. Still love my CZ's the best though!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:33:28 PM by DougC »
SP-01 Tactical 9mm
Non-CZ: Arex ReX Zero 1 S, 1927 Mosin Nagant

Offline srREXed

• Is it broken? Then why are you fixing it?
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 02:21:00 AM »
The gun is manufactured in Slovenia fellas. Even though not too many super great pistols have come out of there, I think this sets a new benchmark in quality for less quantity($$$) still standing by for the news on when a compact will come. This is something I'll follow for a long time. Been watching for almost 5months now. The FIME group said in an email about the AREX 1S Compact: basically they have no idea when to expect a compact model. But that it is manufactured and sold overseas. Now we have to wait. Hopefully not for too long.

Compacts are out there. A guy on glock talk had a shipment and was selling for around 620 shipped. They were even fde. I've also seen clack ones on GB

Link?

Wife: Is it broken?
Me: No.
Wife: Then why does it need to be fixed?
Me: I knew you wouldn't understand.
Me: You're way smarter than I am babe.
Wife: Ok, so if it's not broken and not fixed, what exactly is it?
Me: It's taking time Hun. Just taking some time.

Offline PPS1980

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 11:28:10 AM »
Glad you like the new pistol.  I'm intrigued as the company has never produced a handgun before but all the reviews are glowing.  There aren't many real owner reviews out there on the Rex Zero 1 yet, it would be great to see what you think of it as a real owner. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline srREXed

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2017, 12:29:29 PM »

Compacts are out there. A guy on glock talk had a shipment and was selling for around 620 shipped. They were even fde. I've also seen clack ones on GB

So far still haven't seen one. At all. No link? It doesn't exist in the us.

Offline PPS1980

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2017, 03:14:49 PM »

So far still haven't seen one. At all. No link? It doesn't exist in the us.

It's available on Gun Broker - http://www.gunbroker.com/item/626194676
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 05:09:43 PM »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:13:47 PM by jwc007 »
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline whitecap

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2017, 11:38:50 AM »
Has anyone done a complete tear down yet? I can't figure out how to remove the hammer spring.

Offline srREXed

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »
I just found a couple of the 1CPs at buds. Only thing is they're the same price as the 1s. Now I think there must be some sort of markup on the compact. Thanks for the links guys. Appreciate it.

Offline DWDM_IntheDFW

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
I have a Rex Zero 1, and *love* it.  The factory trigger is extremely nice, albeit DA is on the heavy side, though not too much for a carry/duty style pistol.

I fully intend to get the "battle ready" model that was shown @ SHOT 2017, with the red dot plate, suppressor sights and threaded barrel.

Also, K-Var is now offering the Hogue G10 grips in 3 colors to upgrade the factory plastic panels, without having to buy the special edition Rex Zero 1 with the Hogue knife. Those were the grips on Tim Harmsen's Zero 1 that he ran through Military Arms Channel's torture test last year.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

anything