Author Topic: CZP10C arrival date  (Read 18282 times)

Offline Sooltauq

Re: CZP10C arrival date
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 06:29:40 PM »
This is actually par for the course with CZ. They'll create a big media wow, get everybody enthused to buy immediately, and then ship like 20 a month.

Strangely, the only pistols that they seem content to ship en masse are Dan Wessons, as if there isn't any competition for 1911 models. Go to about any store that claims to sell CZs, and they'll have 20 Dan Wessons sitting around, but no P-01s, PCRs, 97s, SP-01s, etc.

Wow! Where is this? I want too see all these DW's. I'd like to get a look at a Valor Commander. Around here there are plenty of other CZ's and not nearly enough DW's.

Weird! That's my general impression of gun shops in the Southwest that are CZ dealers. There are a ton of Valor Commander's available on Gunbroker, http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=valor+commander

FWIW, the CZ 97 is 125% better the pistol of any 1911 at 1/2 to 1/3rd of the cost.
CZ 75 SP-01, 97, P-01, PCR, P-06, P10C

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 06:41:26 PM »
I'm in N.E. Ohio and while there are several shops here that regularly have a decent supply of CZ's the DW's are scarce.
I've had a 97BD for several years and it is outstanding especially after I added some CGW parts and had them do the 1911 bushing mod to the slide but I still have a soft spot for a quality 1911 too.

Offline dpsk

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 06:52:47 PM »
"I have the cash in my "secret gun stash" but I am in no hurry."

That's funny.  Me too - just don't tell my Wife.  :-X

I think every man does! The funny thing is I was at a co-workers house and he wanted to give me some cash to get him something so we went into his garage and he got his money from the top left drawer of his Mac tool chest under the liner.
Exact same place I had mine.
I didn't know there was a universal stash place.

Fantastic!  8)

Offline boosted23

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 10:30:35 AM »
"I have the cash in my "secret gun stash" but I am in no hurry."

That's funny.  Me too - just don't tell my Wife.  :-X

I think every man does! The funny thing is I was at a co-workers house and he wanted to give me some cash to get him something so we went into his garage and he got his money from the top left drawer of his Mac tool chest under the liner.
Exact same place I had mine.
I didn't know there was a universal stash place.
lmao, i have my "secret gun stash" in my mini snap on tool box in my closet. lady doesnt touch it. lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline Independent George

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 03:18:49 PM »
Strangely, the only pistols that they seem content to ship en masse are Dan Wessons, as if there isn't any competition for 1911 models. Go to about any store that claims to sell CZs, and they'll have 20 Dan Wessons sitting around, but no P-01s, PCRs, 97s, SP-01s, etc.

I think that while Dan Wesson is owned by CZ, the guns are made in the US and not actually manufactured by CZ-UB or imported by CZ-USA.
CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical; CZ-75 D PCR; CZ-83 Satin Nickel; CZ 2075 RAMI BD; Kadet 2

Offline olfarhors

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 01:53:34 PM »
MY Gun shop/range just yesterday asked me if I was interested in a CZ P-10C?
 they said they  were fairly sure they would be in stock in about 6 weeks and that they had 12  coming in.
now these are the same guys that I got my P-01, Sp-01 Tac and 97 BD from as well as  having a SP-01 Target II in stock that  they held for me to come in, I passed on that one.
 so I think they may be on track.
time will tell but they are usually straight shooters on things.

Offline ace73

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 07:40:16 PM »
Talked to the owner of my local shop, he's been keeping tabs with the distributor and says his
order will be in the first group! We'll see!

Offline WilburWildcat

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 11:48:44 AM »
Just called CZ-USA to inquire about availability of P-10 mags.
I'd rather buy them for spares for my P-07.
Was told they have no idea when they will show up. Said to call back in a month...
Ugh! :-\
CGW P-07
P-10C Optic Ready

Offline Joe Allen

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 01:12:46 PM »
That's a bummer. I'm on the list at the LGS for a P10, but 3 is the absolute, bare minimum number of mags.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 09:39:56 PM »
Yes, DW is made in the US so availability is far better with local manufacture. I asked CZ about the P-10C and it is expected in about a month or so. It's up to the factory when to ship, if they have the production space/time available, or if they have other projects/orders/contracts they have to fill right away, I don't know which it is. CZ-USA is at the mercy of whatever they send.  :'( I am hoping they come soon!  8)

Offline K3JB

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 08:08:31 AM »
Have been saving for awhile, I look forward to ordering one, looks like a great pistol.
"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." - George Eliot

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 10:33:41 AM »
It made me pretty sad to set he P10 ship before the Shadow 2.

Me too. The shadow 2 has been in other countries but it has taken so long to come stateside. If they make a Shadow 2 Compact I'm in trouble.
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline mikec

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 12:24:04 PM »
Placed a preorder at Cabela's 2 weeks ago, it said 4-5 weeks.  Now they changed it to 11-12 week ETA!!!! >:(

Offline Sooltauq

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2017, 06:18:48 PM »
Placed a preorder at Cabela's 2 weeks ago, it said 4-5 weeks.  Now they changed it to 11-12 week ETA!!!! >:(

As I said on another thread, when Cabella's announced its pre-order, probably 10,000 buyers jumped on it immediately, and if I pre-ordered then, I probably wouldn't get the P10C until sometime in 2024.

Remember: It is the well-established modus operandi of CZ to make a big marketing splash, and then ship like 40 a month to the U.S. While I fully intend to buy a P10C, my guess is that it will be the way that I bought the rest of mine, i.e., from some obscure gun shop out in the middle of nowhere who received their allotment and simply didn't know what they had and then simply listed it for sale like every other gun in their shop.
CZ 75 SP-01, 97, P-01, PCR, P-06, P10C

Offline Joe Allen

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »
I just saw on their Facebook page that they're now estimating late April for receiving the first batch.

anything