CZ PISTOL CLUBS > Curio and Relic CZs

CZ?

(1/3) > >>

Firemanjones:
I purchased a Beretta 81 Cheetah(wow it shoots great and is accurate because of the way I shoot)so now I am considering a CZ 7.65mm. I would like your honest opinions on you experience with yours, how it shoots and ammo use. I really like the 7.65 platform.

Plinkasaurusrex:
My CZ52 uses 7.62x25mm ammo.  If that's what you meant, I really like it a lot.

rdcinhou:
The Cheetah is .32 ACP. You would be looking for a CZ Vzor 50 or 70. I have a Vzor 70.
sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 from AT&T using Tapatalk

Firemanjones:
Yes the 70.

Psyop96:
Don't have an 81 but do enjoy the 85 FS platform in .380. The Beretta is probably the "softest" shooting among the equivalent caliber of the CZ 83 and SIG P230 for me. The drawback to the Beretta's design profile is that it's not easy to grab the slide for racking. It's too bad the CZ 83 in 7.65mm is not easy to find at decent prices. . The Vz. 50/70 are nice shooting pistols but won't obviously compare with the 81 with a bit more bite and crude sights. An enjoyable 7.65mm shooter is the Vz. 27 with the SA although magazine changes can be a chore and it has an almost vertical grip angle. There's also the classic Walther PP in 7.65mm. Your post makes me want to set up a 7.65mm range day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version