Author Topic: Need a pocket gun!!  (Read 779 times)

Offline PPS1980

Re: Need a pocket gun!!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2017, 06:28:21 AM »
I'll catch a LOT of flack for this, but if I were to buy a pocket-size pistol today it would be one of those surplus Polish P64 PPK derivatives.  Cheap, reliable, and built like a tank.

I own a PA63 Communist counterfeit PPK. Its heavy, large, and has a 12lbs trigger pull.  Ill stick with pocket carrying my LCP every time.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Online eastman

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »
I'll catch a LOT of flack for this, but if I were to buy a pocket-size pistol today it would be one of those surplus Polish P64 PPK derivatives.  Cheap, reliable, and built like a tank.

I own a PA63 Communist counterfeit PPK. Its heavy, large, and has a 12lbs trigger pull.  Ill stick with pocket carrying my LCP every time.

I have a P-64 with a DA pull that is probably 25 lbs (although SA is nice). Also makes me appreciate my Elsie Pea.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline loujitsu78

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2017, 11:55:22 PM »
I decided the same a while back, that I needed something that I could carry no matter what i was wearing. Lcp-custom (better sights,trigger, guide rod) with my own polish job (so smooth)with the clipdraw has been with me when the 1911 officer is not. I can (and do) iwb with a tucked in shirt and if you see anything you just see a pocket knife type clip. I can also iwb in just boxers and doesnt try to take them off. 

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Offline IFFV68

« Reply #33 on: Today at 05:05:47 PM »
My Summer carry is a Sig P238 SST H.D. .380.
My wife carry's the Sig P238 Ni-tron with Rose wood Grips.
The only only P238 that are Stainless Steel Frame is the H.D. and the Nickel. All the rest are Alumin Alloy.
 Frames. They all come with Stainless Steel Slides with Night Sights.

The Sig P238 comes with Night Sights. Great Trigger, Kydex Holster, one  six or seven rd mag. Usually one six rd.
I carry mine Cocked and Locked. The Thumb Safety is Deliberate. It doesn't come off Safe unless you make it. I also use a Leather Gary C's Holster.
I've never shot a Rugger LCP?
We will have a Safer Country and a Safer World without Guns--Adolf Hitler--1936

anything