Author Topic: CZ 75d Compact  (Read 6763 times)

Offline JRhodes

Re: CZ 75d Compact
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 09:33:56 PM »
Thanks JR
   Apparently they moved the location sometime in 2016. All my other CZ's have it on the slide in front of the serial number.
   I checked mine to make sure I was still sane. Which I am. For now anyways.
I have more than 2 dozen CZ pistols from various years.  All are next to the ejection port.  Not saying yours or numerous others aren't but it's just another mystery of CZ manufacturing.  My efforts to have each variation of every CZ available are futile because of simple things like this.  But I must have a PCR without the chamber indicator.   I've never seen such. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline viking499

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 09:45:53 PM »
Maybe they did away with the chamber indicator as of the 2016 models

Offline JRhodes

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 09:52:35 PM »
Will the search ever end!!??  .  I was hoping this year I could only search for a P10c.   

Offline viking499

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2017, 10:28:25 PM »
Will the search ever end!!??  .  I was hoping this year I could only search for a P10c.   

You might be good, it might be next year before we see and P10C's.........

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2017, 10:51:36 PM »
Thanks for the info JR. I always say I'm still learning. Up till now I'd only seen the year in the oval next to ejection port, and like mine next to slide serial number.
   Sometimes I think someone at CZ just likes messing with people to get their kicks.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Psyop96

CZ 75d Compact
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2017, 11:34:44 PM »
There's just not enough space on the compacts with the serrations to put the year and two proofs (since 2014/15) with the serial number.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2017, 11:46:01 PM »
There's just not enough space on the compacts with the serrations to put the year and two proofs (since 2014/15) with the serial number.
OMG! It's been that long since I bought a CZ? Man, I'm never gonna catch up
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Hawker800

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2017, 03:18:25 PM »
Got my Nill grips today. Took about 7 weeks due to US Customs but well worth the wait.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2017, 03:22:26 PM »
^^Looks like you got a nice set, every set is a little different. Thank you for the pic.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline eaglemountainman

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 10:07:06 PM »
Hawker800, can you tell me which mag pads they are and where I can get them? Also, great looking grips. I've been wanting to order a set but they've been out of inventory until now.

Offline Hawker800

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2017, 10:59:04 PM »
Hawker800, can you tell me which mag pads they are and where I can get them? Also, great looking grips. I've been wanting to order a set but they've been out of inventory until now.
Well I live in California so we are limited to 10 rounds. That's the standard mag for us. I'm sure you don't want it, but CZ USA has them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Offline rbmcmjr

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2017, 10:01:25 PM »
Got my Nill grips today. Took about 7 weeks due to US Customs but well worth the wait.
Did you order directly from Nill?  I prefer to use the US distributors (MacTec Sales and Dominion Hobby) because there is no Customs hassle between them and me.  I don't think I have ever had to wait more than 4 weeks.

Offline Hawker800

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »
Did you order directly from Nill?  I prefer to use the US distributors (MacTec Sales and Dominion Hobby) because there is no Customs hassle between them and me.  I don't think I have ever had to wait more than 4 weeks.

Yes I did. Didn't know I had an option. Thanks.

Offline ralphonour

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2022, 11:49:37 PM »
Mine arrived today. Also has a black trigger. Is this normal?

I got my green card in 2016 which made me eligible to purchase firearms and I got my cz 75d compact in 2016. the number before the symbol on the side of the gun is 16, and my pistol is identical to yours, yes from the black trigger to the layout of all the symbols and numbers. I had several minutes taking a look at the gun the day I made the payment and went back home to wait for the DOJ clearance and during those days I found that all 75D compact on youtube have silver triggers. I went to the dealership after the clearance to pick up my gun and I asked the salesman about the trigger. He was not a friendly guy and just said something like "guns are different from batch to batch." I don't speak good English and wasn't able to discuss further with him.  since then I have been doubting that my CZ is a knock-off or a used one with replaced parts, and oh the mags have scratches on them from the minute I saw them the very first time...thank you for your picture, I now believe that most probably my cz is genuine and bought brand new. anyway, that dealership can be found on CZ usa's authorized list which adds the chance that they are honest...hopefully

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2022, 05:03:27 AM »
Mine arrived today. Also has a black trigger. Is this normal?
I got my green card in 2016 which made me eligible to purchase firearms and I got my cz 75d compact in 2016. the number before the symbol on the side of the gun is 16, and my pistol is identical to yours, yes from the black trigger to the layout of all the symbols and numbers. I had several minutes taking a look at the gun the day I made the payment and went back home to wait for the DOJ clearance and during those days I found that all 75D compact on youtube have silver triggers. I went to the dealership after the clearance to pick up my gun and I asked the salesman about the trigger. He was not a friendly guy and just said something like "guns are different from batch to batch." I don't speak good English and wasn't able to discuss further with him.  since then I have been doubting that my CZ is a knock-off or a used one with replaced parts, and oh the mags have scratches on them from the minute I saw them the very first time...thank you for your picture, I now believe that most probably my cz is genuine and bought brand new. anyway, that dealership can be found on CZ usa's authorized list which adds the chance that they are honest...hopefully
Well this is a nearly 5 year old thread so things have changed yet again with what the guns ship with. The PCR had the silver serrated trigger for a very long time and then they went to the black recurve trigger for a period. You will ALWAYS see guns with different parts installed when they make changes since they become mixed in the marketplace new models coming in with the changes while the older versions are still on the shelves. Nothing shady or fake about anything it's just the way it is.
They changed the trigger yet again and now it is a more straight style on the latest models.

anything