Author Topic: TFX Pro on a P-01  (Read 1805 times)

Offline J Lee

TFX Pro on a P-01
« on: March 02, 2017, 07:06:55 PM »
Having the hardest time deciding which sights to put on my new P01.  If Trijicon made HDs for the CZ75, would be a no brainer.  Using HDs on other guns for concealed carry and prefer FOs on my range/competition guns but want tritium sights with a bright front for contrast on the P01.  The TFX Pros seem to be my best option.  Anything else I should consider? Whatever I get, planning on sending them to CGW for install while they upgrade with their pro package.
James

Offline ShooterJD

Re: TFX Pro on a P-01
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 09:54:51 AM »
I recently put Truglo TFXTFO on my P01. Also have them on my SP01. Easy to put on with a punch and hammer. They are very bright day or night. Shoot to point of aim. I would replace all my guns with these sights if they would fit. First set was purchased from Optics Planet second ones got on sale from Natches. My buddy is putting a set on his G17 after shooting my gun. Enough said

Offline J Lee

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »
Thanks. Seriously considering them.  Recently been looking at the gold outline tritiums at CZ Custom.
James

Offline WilburWildcat

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 01:03:18 AM »
I just removed the TFX Pro's from my P-01.
The front sight did not contrast enough for me, so was not picking it up as easily as I had expected.
Put on the fiberoptic front and blacked out rear sight set from CGW.  I can pick up the front sight MUCH better!
Not as concerned about night sights; as I dont think I should rely on a glowing dot to know where Im aiming. If it's that dark, I need some additional illumination!
CGW P-07
P-10C Optic Ready

Offline Jigo23

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »
I don't have a P01 but love the TFX Pro's (2nd only to Ameriglo Spartans) and have 3 of them on pistols. My favorite for these aging eyes are the orange outlined ones, I find the contrast perfect for me and front sight jumps right out there.  I have also had Trijicon HDs which I like visually but they stick up a lot higher than the others so tend to snag more. If they made the TFX Pro's for my P07 and P09 they would be my first choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Garman

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 07:01:12 PM »
I have a set of TFX Pro's on my Glock 26. They are outstanding sights both day and night!!