Author Topic: P-07 Aftermarket sights  (Read 9550 times)

Offline bobcatseger

P-07 Aftermarket sights
« on: March 04, 2017, 06:33:58 PM »
 What do you guys on here consider to be the best aftermarket sights for the P-07, whether it be night sights or fiber optics..? :-\

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: P-07 Aftermarket sights
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 06:40:19 PM »
What do you like on your other guns? That's what really matters. My P-07 has a set of Tritium night sights from CZ-USA installed and they work fine for the intended purpose. There are nighties available from CZ Custom and CGW as well as fiber optics and plain black target style sights. Best is an opinion and preference not an end all be all. Your guns primary use and what you like when you line up the sights should be your main concern. Any of the mentioned sights are of top quality so there's no issue in that regard. We are pretty lucky as far as CZ's go in that those who are making parts for these guns are making really good parts.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:44:18 PM by SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM »

Offline Stopsign32v

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 06:46:29 PM »
What do you guys on here consider to be the best aftermarket sights for the P-07, whether it be night sights or fiber optics..? :-\

Personal opinion and two sights meant for completely different things. I will always vote for fiber optic front and blacked out rear. Super fast and cheap too!

Night sights are worthless, if you need them glowing to see where you are pointing then you have no business shooting what you can't see past them. Ok, they aren't worthless but bleep close.

I still like night sights though. I really like the Sig sights on the Legion series. Best of both worlds.

But to answer you question completely. The best sights are the ones YOU can pick up absolutely the fastest when you need them. Throw the gun up and find the front sight ASAP and put it where you want the bullet to go. Bingo

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 07:12:06 PM »
The only CZ's I don't have night sights on are the three with red dot sights.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »

Personal opinion and two sights meant for completely different things. I will always vote for fiber optic front and blacked out rear. Super fast and cheap too!

Night sights are worthless, if you need them glowing to see where you are pointing then you have no business shooting what you can't see past them. Ok, they aren't worthless but bleep close.

I still like night sights though. I really like the Sig sights on the Legion series. Best of both worlds.

But to answer you question completely. The best sights are the ones YOU can pick up absolutely the fastest when you need them. Throw the gun up and find the front sight ASAP and put it where you want the bullet to go. Bingo
I thought you said In another thread that you like fiber optic front and black'nd out rear??
So which is it? Or does your personal preference depend upon which thread you happen to be answering?
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline Stopsign32v

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »
I thought you said In another thread that you like fiber optic front and black'nd out rear??
So which is it? Or does your personal preference depend upon which thread you happen to be answering?

Can you not read?

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 07:57:41 PM »
Hmmmmmm
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline cntrydawwwg

P-07 Aftermarket sights
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 09:11:46 PM »

Can you not read?

My God, can't you two take your personal war into private messaging?
You've been following each other for the last couple days. It's getting really old. How about you to youngsters ignore each other, this isn't the playground.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:56:47 AM by cntrydawwwg »
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline cntrydawwwg

P-07 Aftermarket sights
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 09:15:20 PM »
    Bobcatseger, what's you intended purpose? I ask because that makes a difference for me. For carry, I like Meprolights, although I think CZC and CGW have some good night sights from other makers. For range, I like Dawson's FO with a blacked out rear.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline eastman

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 09:50:38 PM »
I really like the Mepro sights that came on my P-07 Duty.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline Andres B

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 01:05:46 AM »
 I have these http://www.czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pistole/miridla/sety/svetlovodna-miridla-set-803.html on P-09 and Shadow. Red front, green rear. Actually, fibre on front is 1,5mm and 1mm rear. Works for me.

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2017, 01:41:53 AM »
My P-07 has a set of Tritium night sights from CZ-USA installed and they work fine for the intended purpose.
+2

Offline rm06

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 07:00:40 PM »

I will always vote for fiber optic front and blacked out rear. Super fast and cheap too!

Amen. I'm wishing for an 'angels singing in Heaven' emoji...

Offline GRU7_Mike

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 10:12:22 PM »
Did we ever get an answer as to a good fiber optic set for the PO-7?   :-\

https://cajungunworks.com/product/p-0709-fiber-optic-front-sight/  ... I think this will work???
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:38:13 PM by GRU7_Mike »
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt

Offline incogneato

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:13 PM »
My favorite sights are Trijicon HDs. I corresponded with them about making the new HD XR for CZs, although I'll probably waiting a while...