Author Topic: CZ Cold War Commemorative's  (Read 963 times)

Offline modelbuilder56

Re: CZ Cold War Commemorative's
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 09:59:51 PM »
Glad I found this forum, IMHO the round trigger guard and the spur hammer drew me to this pistol where on my brothers 75B I don't like the look of the squared off trigger guard. I do like the shape of the  trigger guard on my SP01 though.

Found one yesterday and bought it, what threw me off after I got it home and upon closer inspection was the serial number and the fact my case and target are both marked '17, there is no CCCP prefix in the serial number and finding this forum pretty much explains why. I thought maybe someone was trying to pull a fast one on me but it was brand new from a local FFL.

If it is half as accurate as my SP01 and P07 I will be happy.

Offline Winkel

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »
Glad I found this forum, IMHO the round trigger guard and the spur hammer drew me to this pistol where on my brothers 75B I don't like the look of the squared off trigger guard. I do like the shape of the  trigger guard on my SP01 though.

Found one yesterday and bought it, what threw me off after I got it home and upon closer inspection was the serial number and the fact my case and target are both marked '17, there is no CCCP prefix in the serial number and finding this forum pretty much explains why. I thought maybe someone was trying to pull a fast one on me but it was brand new from a local FFL.

It should be!

Offline modelbuilder56

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 08:09:28 PM »

It should be!

I put the boots on, braved the snow and yes she is as accurate if not more so than the SP01 and the PO7! It doesn't seem to be as nose heavy as the SP01.

Offline Tyerone

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 09:29:21 PM »
Well, definitely congratulations again!!!

anything