Author Topic: Finally picked up a 2075  (Read 2533 times)

Offline elppaym

Finally picked up a 2075
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 09:10:33 PM »
So I've had the RAMI and the SP-01 Compact out 2nd time at the range. All I can say is wow to both! Even though the sights are simply bleh on both, still lovely beauties. I probably have over 500rds through the SP-01 Compact and 300rds through the RAMI, and no issues.

Now I just have to figure out which full sized CZ to   Get to round off my CZ triplets :)

SP-01C
2075 RAMI 9mm
https://www.instagram.com/elppaym/?hl=en
1) "SP-01 Compact" (CZ 75 Compact)
2) CZ 2075 RAMI B
3) in search of the next one

Offline klamathsteel

Re: Finally picked up a 2075
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 12:33:15 AM »
The only sights i could find for my Rami were from Dawson Precision and they only offer front sights in Fiber Optic, which is fine.
It was a bitch to get on, had to do a bunch of filing but it's nice !!

Offline klamathsteel

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 12:47:27 AM »
I now have the Rami 2075 with manual safety and the 75B full size also with manual safety. My next one may be the P01 which i think is only available in a decocker. I like the manual safety because it gives you the option of carrying "cocked and locked safety on" like a 1911 for a single action first pull or manually decocked with hammer down and safety off for a double action first pull.

Offline elppaym

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2017, 01:11:41 AM »
I now have the Rami 2075 with manual safety and the 75B full size also with manual safety. My next one may be the P01 which i think is only available in a decocker. I like the manual safety because it gives you the option of carrying "cocked and locked safety on" like a 1911 for a single action first pull or manually decocked with hammer down and safety off for a double action first pull.
That's one of the main reasons I like it with the manual safety, option to carry it more than one ready state. 

SP-01C
2075 RAMI 9mm
2) CZ 2075 RAMI B

Offline matty76

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
That's one of the main reasons I like it with the manual safety, option to carry it more than one ready state. 

SP-01C
2075 RAMI 9mm

Glad to see two like-minded gun owners. I too prefer a manual safety for cocked and locked. I noticed a lot of people prefer decockers so I felt somewhat alone on this issue. Sadly, I have very limited options of guns w/ manual safety because of that CA roster. Thankfully, a lot of CZs are on the roster.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2017, 02:15:54 AM »
Thankfully, a lot of CZs are on the roster.

Unfortunately only until the first of next year. Looks like they all expire then. I feel for you guys.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Chino Hills

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2017, 12:06:47 AM »
I heard the 97 was going off roster next year.  However, if you just look up expiration dates in general, all of them, all brands, etc., expire the same date.  It's the way the system works.  What needs to be checked is if a manufacturer for some reason plans not to renew the certification.  I read someplace about a 5 year date on renewals and then perhaps retest required??? but can't find anything authoritative.  In any event, if that were the case, quite a few firearms might be running up against the microstamping requirement.  That could be extremely bad and might well trigger serious court action.  Note that there is existing case law that should, in my opinion, cause that occurrence to fall apart.  "Reasonable" restrictions (in whoever's mind)  can not include a complete restriction of the ability to exercise a constitutional right. 

Offline elppaym

Finally picked up a 2075
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 04:59:04 PM »
Boom! Finally got my holster all set up and ready to go :)   Now to make one for the SP-01 Compact :)

SP-01C
2075 RAMI 9mm
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:25:13 PM by elppaym »
2) CZ 2075 RAMI B

anything