Author Topic: Is the RAMI too blocky/chunky?  (Read 969 times)

Offline Ruber

Is the RAMI too blocky/chunky?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 06:41:53 PM »
No its perfect (for my preferred OWB carry).  My Beretta PX4sc is by far chunkier, but almost perfect!  Both great OWB carry options for me, as is the PCR.

For pocket, a single stack for sure.
Maybe a trend here... I use OWB or shoulder holsters too.  But mostly I'm interested in comfort and ease.  I have a single stack .45 for iwb.

Offline benq

Re: Is the RAMI too blocky/chunky?
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 07:51:57 PM »
No its perfect (for my preferred OWB carry).  My Beretta PX4sc is by far chunkier, but almost perfect!  Both great OWB carry options for me, as is the PCR.

For pocket, a single stack for sure.
Maybe a trend here... I use OWB or shoulder holsters too.  But mostly I'm interested in comfort and ease.  I have a single stack .45 for iwb.

I recently switched from IWB just behind the hip to AIWB. It is very comfortable and I don't feel like I'm actively managing the pistol's weight as often.  I'm not as concern when I bend over in public or sit down with my strong side exposed. Plus, I have access to my gun in a vehicle with the seat belt on.  Lastly, I can carry my RAMI with the 14 rnd mag with little to no printing but usually use the 10 rnd mag with an extra somewhere on me.   I've read and heard lots of concerns about AIWB;  With a proper holster/belt and training, you can minimize your risk.