Author Topic: So...shipping weirdness  (Read 1243 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: So...shipping weirdness
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 01:03:28 PM »
Ouch..... :o

Offline noway

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 06:33:14 AM »
CGW order on 4/17. Got to my home post office on 4/19, but the USPS routed it to a similar zip code in another county that same day, and there it sits ever since. The tracking site assures me it is en route to its destination...

Know why the USPS website doesn't provide a way to contact them about service issues?

>:(

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 01:33:37 AM »
Because they don't care - they are the Post Office. If you really wanted it on time, you would have gone UPS...that's the mentality sometimes. Now I HAVE met some very professional and dedicated postal employees, but not often.

Offline sberres

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 02:32:46 PM »
  I had to add this...
My CZ shipped last week to my FFL via USPS.  I'm pretty sure laws/rules etc... governing the shipment of firearms between FFLs with the postal service require a signature of the intended recipient and nobody else.
  First day he wasn't in. Delivery rescheduled for next. He waits. And waits (and is expecting it) and comes to find out that they left it at a nearby, incorrect address!  Of course there was no signature, either.  He had to contact the local usps and have them come back and move the package to the correct address.
  But we got it squared away. ::)