Author Topic: New TriStar/Canik Products Coming  (Read 1190 times)

Offline h8louzn

Re: New TriStar/Canik Products Coming
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 12:36:46 AM »
Wow, this post came the same day I talked to David. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about my C-100. I already ordered the first round of parts now waiting on the rest! Thanks Again!

Offline Mr.Bro

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »
I posted on a thread a little while back about being disappointed in the Tristar support going down, especially right after I purchased a P120 just to do all the CGW work! Nice to see them respond to their customers and I will be making my orders soon enough!

Offline mannym

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 10:45:50 AM »
I went out and bought an S-120 because I figured a P-120 wouldn't compare to my SP-01 and I am currently 75b less so it all worked out. Are you guys planning on doing hammer kits that will keep these guns production legal?
CZ SP-01 Tactical, CZ P-09, M&P 9 Pro, Mac 3011, Sar K2-45, Tristar S-120

Offline John A.

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 11:36:52 AM »
Glad CGW is supporting the canik line.
Give them an inch and eventually they'll become a ruler.

Offline The77boudreau

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 08:47:35 PM »
     I was excited about a production legal hammer too and then realized why their hammer for CZs is legal. It's available on the custom shop guns from the factory if I'm not mistaken (As a CZ Custom Hammer). Therefore it's a 'production' part...unfortunately, with my take on the rules, since it's a visible part and not offered on the Tristar/Canik from the factory it would NOT be production legal.

I imagine you could slide by in local matches but it would be a no-go at a major or area match. I may be way off here and we can hope.