Author Topic: My new SP-01 Tactical  (Read 3322 times)

Offline DanCZ75

Re: My new SP-01 Tactical
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 06:44:09 PM »
I was in the same boat - could not stand that aggressively curved trigger.  I got a CGW tune with the silver trigger and I like it much more.  The trigger shape and pull is awesome now:

Offline Garman

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
Is that the 85C trigger?

Offline incogneato

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:16 PM »
I swapped my trigger with the cajun "thick" trigger. I had to polish down some rough edges but other that that it's great. It also has full Cajun internals.

That sounds nice!  8)

Offline incogneato

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:51 PM »

Offline incogneato

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 10:09:18 PM »
Great purchase and it will only get better with some minor additions from CGW. The combat trigger with less curve will probably suit you better.

I got an 85 and absolutely lover that trigger, so I'll probably get the GCW version of it.

Offline incogneato

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 10:25:11 PM »
Great choice! I love mine, it's a blast for me to shoot, and a great gun when I take out first time shooters (Now I just need a kadet kit to make it even better!  8) ). And the easiest way to solve internal debates with yourself is to buy more than one...  ;)

Kadet kit would make a nice addition.

Yeah, that "solution" is beginning to catch up with me. I'm having to remember that I'll want the same upgrades on each of the same pistol.

Offline incogneato

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 10:29:26 PM »
If you haven't already, you're going to fall in love with that gun. 

My Tactical is my range queen but my P-09 is my backyard baby.  It's the one I tinker with and tune the most.  I'm actually more accurate/consistent with my P-09 but you just can't beat the Tactical.

Congratulations!

Yep, "in love" happened as soon as I held it.

The temptation to add a P-09 has been strong. I've already got  P-07 Suppressor Ready on order, but who knows when it will actually ship (it's the new black version with the tall sights).

Offline incogneato

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 10:32:58 PM »
I was in the same boat - could not stand that aggressively curved trigger.  I got a CGW tune with the silver trigger and I like it much more.  The trigger shape and pull is awesome now:

That right there is THE DREAM! Very nice setup!

Offline DanCZ75

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2017, 11:15:24 AM »

That right there is THE DREAM! Very nice setup!

Thanks, it is a dream to shoot for sure.

Offline DanCZ75

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 11:16:50 AM »
Great purchase and it will only get better with some minor additions from CGW. The combat trigger with less curve will probably suit you better.

I got an 85 and absolutely lover that trigger, so I'll probably get the GCW version of it.

It does look like it but I think it is CGW's own design with pre- and over-travel adjustment screws.  It is part of their RRK2 kit.

Offline vicikid62

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2017, 06:51:37 PM »

Was this a tune by CGW, or was it a "kit" from them? 

Offline ttrashman1

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 06:58:06 PM »
People really carry a sp-01tactical I have one and find it way to heavy. Just my pref. I guess

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

cz75 sp01 Tactical 9mm
Springfield Range Officer 9mm
Sig 938

Offline GypsyDanger

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2017, 10:07:12 PM »
Freaking gorgeous. How hard was the hammer/trigger install?

Offline jstanfield103

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »
  I keep reading up on all these Tactical post's and all's they are doing is reaffirming me that I ordered the correct CZ75 for me. Great News. :)
Aim Small, Miss Small

Offline WestTexan

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2017, 11:08:28 PM »
My first ever CZ was a PCR I ordered from CGW and wow slick as you can get...if you buy one CZ you have to buy more. My next one was the SP01 Tactical and didn't know what the trigger was going to be like but SA is super slick not like the CGW but it's really smooth now the DA is really stiff but smooth as well. After several hundred rounds it really smoothed up....only thing I've added are some adjustable sights. It's a real shooter and fun as heck to shoot.

anything