Author Topic: CGW aluminum grips  (Read 1631 times)

Offline viking499

CGW aluminum grips
« on: April 06, 2017, 09:58:43 AM »
Has anyone had a chance to try the new CGW fullsize alum grips?  If so, how do you like them? 

I had a set of alum grips a few years ago with the skateboard tape and did not like them.  Switched to VZ's and preferred them over the aluminum, but I like the looks of the CGW grips.

Looking for something a little thinner than the stock rubber grips on my SP-01 Urban Grey.  Due to the color of the UG, that will limit my color choice on grips.

Offline thirdwall

Re: CGW aluminum grips
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
Has anyone had a chance to try the new CGW fullsize alum grips?  If so, how do you like them? 

I had a set of alum grips a few years ago with the skateboard tape and did not like them.  Switched to VZ's and preferred them over the aluminum, but I like the looks of the CGW grips.

Looking for something a little thinner than the stock rubber grips on my SP-01 Urban Grey.  Due to the color of the UG, that will limit my color choice on grips.
I have them on my 75 BD and like them. They are comfortable and provide a secure grip. I purchased the blue grips and they look great on the black pistol.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Offline jsedacca

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 04:15:35 PM »
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=86197.0

My review on them in this thread. Could not be happier with them.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 05:30:33 PM »
I don't have them but when my name makes it's way down the list, I will have them when they send my gun back.
they look very well constructed and I have heard they keep your hand tight on the gun with out adding tape.
I like that idea.

I will post up something when I get mine but for 76 bucks I cant see the down side.
If you don't like them you will get most of your money back selling them on here.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline whynot

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 09:41:28 AM »
I don't have them but when my name makes it's way down the list, I will have them when they send my gun back...
RCG

Ditto

I wish they would call... I feel like a kid the night before Christmas........  8) ;) ;D :( ??? :P :)
No time like the present...