Author Topic: Just received Kadet II kit -- basic questions  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Superlow1200T

Re: Just received Kadet II kit -- basic questions
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 10:24:30 AM »
Well, got the .22 wide magazine Uplula loader yesterday.  It works great!  No more blisters.
The difference between a citizen and a civilian is that the citizen makes the safety of the body politic his personal responsibility -- protecting it with his life.  The civilian does not.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 12:10:28 PM »
Well, got the .22 wide magazine Uplula loader yesterday.  It works great!  No more blisters.
Glad to hear you found something that works for you
But remember:
The 22UpLULA will ONLY load Rimfire Rounds
Unless you cut the Limiting Tab off of the Yoke, it will not open enough to accept anything larger than Rimfire

ALSO, the Beak on the 22UpLULA is shorter
Some Mags out there (and I am NOT talking about the KADET Mags) have shorter Feedlips, and the last Round loaded MAY pivot around the short Beak and pop out of the Magazine

I modded my first Mag Loader for the KADET, not because of Blisters;
But because the front Feedlip on my KADET Magazine(s) were so sharp, they (one of them) literally sliced my Thumb open
At that point .... I'da settled for Blisters !
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:53:35 PM by DenStinett »
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline Superlow1200T

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »
No big surprise that a 22 Uplula will not work for larger centerfire rounds.  Can't imagine why anyone would think that it would.

I've had no issues with sharp edges on my Kadet magazines.
The difference between a citizen and a civilian is that the citizen makes the safety of the body politic his personal responsibility -- protecting it with his life.  The civilian does not.

anything