CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CLUB CZ97

CZ 97BD NIB Available!

(1/2) > >>

andrew1220:
https://www.facebook.com/NHGunsAndAmmo/posts/1882731808681536

NH guns and ammo LLC has one available. They do ship. Give em a call!

Chuck Zulu:
Also check out hinterlandoutfitters.com.  I bought one from there last night.  I checked again this morning and the 97b was still showing "in stock."  I paid $649.99, plus $9.99 shipping.  That's a decent price, isn't it...? 

Also, got an email with USPS tracking number at 11:30 this morning, so they ship quickly!   :D

CZ Aficionado:

--- Quote from: Chuck Zulu on April 26, 2017, 11:54:32 AM ---Also check out hinterlandoutfitters.com.  I bought one from there last night.  I checked again this morning and the 97b was still showing "in stock."  I paid $649.99, plus $9.99 shipping.  That's a decent price, isn't it...? 

Also, got an email with USPS tracking number at 11:30 this morning, so they ship quickly!   :D

--- End quote ---

That's a good/fair price for the "B"-version.......doubt you could find it cheaper anywhere.....good buy!  :)

Chuck Zulu:
Thanks for the feedback, I hadn't really been shopping them but it seemed like a good price.  No up charge for credit card, either...  It's scheduled to be at my FFL on Friday, so I'm excited!

TheLocNar:
$799 for the BD @ NH Guns and Ammo. Ouch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version