Author Topic: Single Stack DA/SA Decocker that CZ should make  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Vinny

Re: Single Stack DA/SA Decocker that CZ should make
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2017, 10:46:20 PM »
Yup, a single stack, 3.1 inch barrel mini P-07 would be fantastic.  Make it in 40 also for us big bore guys.   What shall we call it?  P-05?

P-Shooter!  O0
"Without Fear, there can be no Courage"
"Carpe Diem"

Offline dominic135

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 11:13:06 PM »
I would buy a single stack P-01in a heartbeat! I just bought an M&P 9 Shield (like everyone else) but I would have paid double for a CZ made with light alloys and 8 rd. mags! I was sorely tempted to buy the Tristar/Canik p100 but the extra 7 rounds was the decider. But... boy do I miss the CZ trigger, although the M&P is faster to point and fire. I really miss the accuracy too. That is more a problem with the trigger. As you can guess my problem is weight... on me and on my belt! I'm struggling to keep from buying suspenders as it is. I don't mind carrying extra mags, that way I can distribute the weight. The M&P weighs in at 1.5 lbs. fully loaded with the extended mag.

Offline jameslovesjammie

• The Last Best Place
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2017, 11:51:05 AM »
A single stack Omega RAMI.  Just narrow it up!  Keep the alloy frame, cut them for 75B sights.  That gives you alot of options, with aftermarket grips and sights already out there.

A single stack P10 does nothing for me.  The striker fired market is already flooded.

Offline Stopsign32v

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2017, 08:36:10 PM »
Yep I agree. I'd have 3 of em!

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 01:08:14 AM »
I saw the XDE today at Shooters World, "display only", and the box came with a little tack hammer inset in the top. First thing I noticed was - this gun is a LOT bigger in person than it looked in print. Second was the slide looks way oversize for the frame. I did not ask to see it - I had little time.