GENERAL > Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Springfield and RRA cave

(1/5) > >>

milq:
If you folks haven't heard, the IL Firearms Manufacturers Association removed their opposition to a bill in IL on Thursday in exchange for a carve out.
The bill attempts to create state level firearm dealer licensing, full of unknown fees and other various BS. Looks like Sen. Don Harmon wishes to put the local gun shops out of business, as well as limiting transfers by individuals.
The IFMA dropped their opposition after Manufacturers and large retailers were exempted from the bill. The IFMA is almost entirely funded by SA and RRA.
The CEO of SA put out a very weak public statement Friday, which does nothing to assuage concerns.
Be sure to stop by SA's FB page and leave a review and/or call both companies on Monday. (RRA apparently doesn't have a FB page)

eastman:
I had been considering a Springfield EMP 4 (9mm) this year, but after their recent actions there is no way I will buy one.

Here is a picture of the new model from Springfield Armory - "The Judas"

SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM:
Well the only way to properly payback SA and RRA is to boycott the company and refuse to purchase ANY of their products. I always liked SA but in light of this information I will never purchase another item from them.
This needs to spread across the internet like wildfire so these companies understand we who keep them in business can also put them out of business.

milq:
SA has removed their rating/reviews from their FB page now.

milq:

--- Quote from: SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM on April 30, 2017, 09:03:57 AM ---
This needs to spread across the internet like wildfire so these companies understand we who keep them in business can also put them out of business.

--- End quote ---

It seems to be spreading, there's a growing thread on arfcom and a couple of others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version