Author Topic: P-10c LE/MIL Orders  (Read 4833 times)

Offline barrister

P-10c LE/MIL Orders
« on: May 12, 2017, 11:29:16 AM »
Anyone gotten shipping notification?

I ordered early March so I know it'll still be a bit but was curious where they might be up to, if anywhere. Don't feel like bothering the guys over there with it and figured it'd be easier to see how the list moves anyway with people updating.

12/15- Received 5/1
1/7- Pending
1/23- Pending
1/23- Shipped 5/17
2/1- Shipped 5/17
2/14- Shipped 5/17
3/6- Shipped 5/17
3/6- Pending
5/10- Shipped 5/11
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:08:06 AM by barrister »

Offline Shimakaze

Re: P-10c LE/MIL Orders
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 05:22:29 PM »
I also ordered through the MiL/LE program in the first week of Jan 17.  I haven't received word yet on my order.

Offline Chasam

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 07:05:57 PM »
Ordered in mid December,received it two weeks ago.

Offline incogneato

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 10:05:53 PM »
Ordered mid-February. Nothing yet

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 10:16:36 PM »
Some of the mil/LE orders are probably going to be delayed due to whatever issue is causing the delay on the night sights. The first FDE versions are shipping with standard three dot sights due to that apparent problem.

Offline vern56

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 11:06:51 AM »
I ordered a black one on Wednesday 5/10.
Got shipping notification for next week on 5/11.

Offline incogneato

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 12:13:42 PM »
I ordered a black one on Wednesday 5/10.
Got shipping notification for next week on 5/11.

Did you just sign up for the program? The 24 hr shipping notification sounds typical of the welcome package, which has caught a lot of us by surprise.

Offline vern56

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 01:21:11 PM »
Yes, just signed up.
Got 2 tracking numbers. 1 to me and one to FFL

Offline incogneato

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 02:01:17 PM »
Yes, just signed up.

Congratulations, although that's disappointing to hear that yours shipped ahead of months of back orders.

Offline Shimakaze

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 04:22:49 PM »
Yes, just signed up.

Congratulations, although that's disappointing to hear that yours shipped ahead of months of back orders.

That would be messed up for those that pre-ordered the standard P-10C through this program.  What's the use if one pre-orders and goes through the process when the wait list doesn't even matter.

I hope this isn't the new norm now.

Offline Kenneth

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 07:59:49 PM »
The LEO guns come in and are spoken for. I waited like 6 months for my P09 and scorpion when I could go to multiple stores and pick them up in person.

You can't beat the price though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline barrister

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 08:47:44 PM »
Yes, just signed up.

That would be messed up for those that pre-ordered the standard P-10C through this program.  What's the use if one pre-orders and goes through the process when the wait list doesn't even matter.

I hope this isn't the new norm now.

If it's true, I've gotta figure it was probably just a mistake internally. But that's the point of the thread, to see if there's any rhyme or reason so folks can know what to expect so hopefully folks keep updating and I'll keep the OP current as best I can.

Offline incogneato

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 12:08:53 AM »
In follow-up to "something I read on the internet", I was told that shipment of the FDE does not affect shipments of the black. It does seem odd there have been no announcements of new shipments since the first "three planes".

Make sure you watch your bank balance and/or CZ order status. I didn't know my Scorpion Carbine arrived until I happened to stop by my FFL and found out it had sat there for a few days. It may have been a fluke, but CZ shipped it within 24 hours, but I never got a notification.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 12:41:05 AM »
Actually, CZ-USA announced on FB that the first shipment of FDEs came in today.

Offline barrister

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 12:13:09 PM »
In follow-up to "something I read on the internet", I was told that shipment of the FDE does not affect shipments of the black. It does seem odd there have been no announcements of new shipments since the first "three planes".

Make sure you watch your bank balance and/or CZ order status. I didn't know my Scorpion Carbine arrived until I happened to stop by my FFL and found out it had sat there for a few days. It may have been a fluke, but CZ shipped it within 24 hours, but I never got a notification.

So in the weird stuff department, decided to check the site on a whim after reading this. Apparently, my black P-10 (I also ordered an FDE still showing as out of stock) and 3 mags have a tracking number and show as shipped. No notification to me, and the fedex tracking link is broken and shows as unable to be found.... Also, no charge on the card I used.  :o :o :o

My FFL is pretty automated so if they had it, it would generate an email to me. I'll check it again later today or tomorrow and see if FedEx is updated.

UPDATE: Received shipping notification via email and a tracking number...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 04:42:38 PM by barrister »