Author Topic: P-10C Heavy Mag Release Fix - Updated with Glock spring  (Read 5813 times)

Offline Earl Keese

Re: P-10C Heavy Mag Release Fix - Updated with Glock spring
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2018, 11:13:11 AM »
As I have posted before my magazine release works just fine after a brief break-in period. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Everyone needs to step back, take a deep breath and put some more lead down range.
Your perfect gun is a sample of one. Just because yours is perfect, that doesn't mean other people don't have a legitimate issue. Repeatedly posting about your perfect gun serves little purpose.

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • Talk is cheap!
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2018, 03:29:57 PM »
As I have posted before my magazine release works just fine after a brief break-in period. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Everyone needs to step back, take a deep breath and put some more lead down range.
Your perfect gun is a sample of one. Just because yours is perfect, that doesn't mean other people don't have a legitimate issue. Repeatedly posting about your perfect gun serves little purpose.

Everyone's gun is a sample of one. There is no need to crawl all over each other as if only one of you is correct.

Cremaley, your reply was out of character for this place and, so, was deleted. Consider this a friendly reminder. Let's not let that happen again, k?
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline cremaley

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2018, 03:37:19 PM »

Everyone's gun is a sample of one. There is no need to crawl all over each other as if only one of you is correct.

Cremaley, your reply was out of character for this place and, so, was deleted. Consider this a friendly reminder. Let's not let that happen again, k?

Got it!
CZ 10-PC 9mm (HBI Trigger, CGW Striker 3lb spring, GGI Stainless Guide Rod 15lb spring)
Sig Sauer P365 9mm
Sig Sauer P320 X Carry 9mm