Author Topic: P-10C Heavy Mag Release Fix - Updated with Glock spring  (Read 8361 times)

Offline Earl Keese

Re: P-10C Heavy Mag Release Fix - Updated with Glock spring
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2018, 11:13:11 AM »
As I have posted before my magazine release works just fine after a brief break-in period. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Everyone needs to step back, take a deep breath and put some more lead down range.
Your perfect gun is a sample of one. Just because yours is perfect, that doesn't mean other people don't have a legitimate issue. Repeatedly posting about your perfect gun serves little purpose.

Online s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2018, 03:29:57 PM »
As I have posted before my magazine release works just fine after a brief break-in period. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Everyone needs to step back, take a deep breath and put some more lead down range.
Your perfect gun is a sample of one. Just because yours is perfect, that doesn't mean other people don't have a legitimate issue. Repeatedly posting about your perfect gun serves little purpose.

Everyone's gun is a sample of one. There is no need to crawl all over each other as if only one of you is correct.

Cremaley, your reply was out of character for this place and, so, was deleted. Consider this a friendly reminder. Let's not let that happen again, k?
"A man's character is his fate."[/size]

Online Mjolnir

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2018, 11:28:27 PM »
Polished said parts last night. It has made SOME difference.

If I had extra springs and parts I'd like to snip a coil as well as modify the geometry.

As it stands it's "okay". I wish they used paddles like H&K did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wyoung

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2018, 05:59:59 PM »
Have you checked the magazine release spring isn't bent? That's what was wrong with mine and pressing the release button felt like it was binding up. Out of several p10 I've handled, a lot of them felt exactly like mine. CZ installed a new spring and it's fine now.

Offline kma!

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2018, 08:04:00 PM »
I only have 300 rounds thru my P-10 C and my slide lock has loosened up nicely. It was very, very difficult to release at first. Now no problem.

I did polish up the mag release when I first got it and it works great.

The only issue I've had so far is a one time failure to lock the slide back after emptying a magazine (user error likely). I've only shot relatively cheap ammo, 4 different brands, including steel casing. Eats it all.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:27:05 AM by kma! »